Maximum and minimum J.F.BEHRENS AG O.N. long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

J.F.BEHRENS AG O.N. stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|JFB.HM: 0.0017
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Buy Uptrend 83.49% Profit 63.47% Buy

Uptrend:83.49%

Profit:63.47%
0.0017 0.0009 0.0017
0.0009
1 Year Buy Uptrend 45.8% Profit 95.21% Buy

Uptrend:45.8%

Profit:95.21%
0.0020 0.0009 0.0020
0.0009
2 Years Neutral Neutral -14.87% Profit 126.94% Neutral

Neutral:-14.87%

Profit:126.94%
0.0024 0.0009 0.0024
0.0009

J.F.BEHRENS AG O.N. (JFB.HM) stock price prediction until 19 Aug 2024 (update date: 19 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 19 Aug 2024 shows that the price will grow by 83.49% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that J.F.BEHRENS AG O.N. (JFB.HM) price has no a definite trend is 16.51% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, J.F.BEHRENS AG O.N. (JFB.HM) price is expected to rise in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 19 Aug 2024, J.F.BEHRENS AG O.N. (JFB.HM) price will reach 0.0017 and 0.0009 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 19 Aug 2024 for J.F.BEHRENS AG O.N. (JFB.HM) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 19 Aug 2024 if the real price is between 0.0018 and 0.0009

There will be an upward trend and 63.47% profit. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that buy it.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in J.F.BEHRENS AG O.N. (JFB.HM), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

J.F.BEHRENS AG O.N. (JFB.HM) stock price forecast charts until 19 Aug 2024

J.F.BEHRENS AG O.N. (JFB.HM) stock profit and loss prediction until 19 Aug 2024

Strong Uptrend 83.49%

J.F.BEHRENS AG O.N. (JFB.HM) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 19 days

Strong Profit 63.47%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of J.F.BEHRENS AG O.N. (JFB.HM) stock until 19 Aug 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 19 Feb 2024

J.F.BEHRENS AG O.N. (JFB.HM) stock price prediction until 19 Feb 2025 (update date: 19 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 19 Feb 2025 shows that the price will grow by 45.8% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that J.F.BEHRENS AG O.N. (JFB.HM) price has no a definite trend is 54.2% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, J.F.BEHRENS AG O.N. (JFB.HM) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 19 Feb 2025, J.F.BEHRENS AG O.N. (JFB.HM) price will reach 0.0020 and 0.0009 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 19 Feb 2025 for J.F.BEHRENS AG O.N. (JFB.HM) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 19 Feb 2025 if the real price is between 0.0021 and 0.0000

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 95.21% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.0020. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in J.F.BEHRENS AG O.N. (JFB.HM), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

J.F.BEHRENS AG O.N. (JFB.HM) stock price forecast charts until 19 Feb 2025

J.F.BEHRENS AG O.N. (JFB.HM) stock profit and loss prediction until 19 Feb 2025

Moderate Uptrend 45.8%

J.F.BEHRENS AG O.N. (JFB.HM) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 19 days

Strong Profit 95.21%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of J.F.BEHRENS AG O.N. (JFB.HM) stock until 19 Feb 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 19 Feb 2024

J.F.BEHRENS AG O.N. (JFB.HM) stock price prediction until 19 Feb 2026 (update date: 19 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 19 Feb 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 14.87% probability. Moreover, the probability that J.F.BEHRENS AG O.N. (JFB.HM) price has no a definite trend is 85.13% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, J.F.BEHRENS AG O.N. (JFB.HM) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 19 Feb 2026, J.F.BEHRENS AG O.N. (JFB.HM) price will reach 0.0024 and 0.0009 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 19 Feb 2026 for J.F.BEHRENS AG O.N. (JFB.HM) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 19 Feb 2026 if the real price is between 0.0025 and 0.0008

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 126.94% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.0024. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in J.F.BEHRENS AG O.N. (JFB.HM), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

J.F.BEHRENS AG O.N. (JFB.HM) stock price forecast charts until 19 Feb 2026

J.F.BEHRENS AG O.N. (JFB.HM) stock profit and loss prediction until 19 Feb 2026

Neutral -14.87%

J.F.BEHRENS AG O.N. (JFB.HM) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 19 days

Strong Profit 126.94%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of J.F.BEHRENS AG O.N. (JFB.HM) stock until 19 Feb 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 19 Feb 2024

Users forecasts for J.F.BEHRENS AG O.N. (JFB.HM)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

J.F.BEHRENS AG O.N. (JFB.HM) predictions by visitors

J.F.BEHRENS AG O.N. (JFB.HM) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.