Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -50.12% Loss -8.24% Sell

Downtrend:-50.12%

Loss:-8.24%
2.581 2.218 2.581
2.218
10 Days Sell Downtrend -32.82% Loss -13.11% Sell

Downtrend:-32.82%

Loss:-13.11%
2.573 2.107 2.573
2.107
30 Days Neutral Neutral -12.09% Loss -9.92% Neutral

Neutral:-12.09%

Loss:-9.92%
2.789 1.977 2.789
1.977

WASION HOLDINGS (3393.HK) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 20 May 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 50.12% probability. Moreover, the probability that WASION HOLDINGS (3393.HK) price has no a definite trend is 49.88% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, WASION HOLDINGS (3393.HK) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, WASION HOLDINGS (3393.HK) price will reach 2.5812227243307 and 2.3085469595045 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day WASION HOLDINGS (3393.HK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 25, 2022 if the real price is between 2.7102838605472 and 2.1931196115293

There will be a downward trend and -8.24% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 2.3085469595045. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Forecast charts of the WASION HOLDINGS (3393.HK) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of WASION HOLDINGS (3393.HK) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -50.12%

WASION HOLDINGS (3393.HK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -8.24%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest WASION HOLDINGS (3393.HK) stock prices in the next 5 days

WASION HOLDINGS (3393.HK) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 20 May 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 32.82% probability. Moreover, the probability that WASION HOLDINGS (3393.HK) price has no a definite trend is 67.18% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, WASION HOLDINGS (3393.HK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, WASION HOLDINGS (3393.HK) price will reach 2.5730960245582 and 2.1927165002876 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day WASION HOLDINGS (3393.HK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 30, 2022 if the real price is between 2.7017508257861 and 2.0830806752732

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -13.11% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 2.1927165002876. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the WASION HOLDINGS (3393.HK) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of WASION HOLDINGS (3393.HK) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -32.82%

WASION HOLDINGS (3393.HK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -13.11%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest WASION HOLDINGS (3393.HK) stock prices in the next 10 days

WASION HOLDINGS (3393.HK) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 20 May 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 12.09% probability. Moreover, the probability that WASION HOLDINGS (3393.HK) price has no a definite trend is 87.91% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, WASION HOLDINGS (3393.HK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, WASION HOLDINGS (3393.HK) price will reach 2.7894916120091 and 1.9768716571038 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day WASION HOLDINGS (3393.HK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 19, 2022 if the real price is between 2.9289661926096 and 1.8780280742487

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -9.92% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 2.0575602176482. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the WASION HOLDINGS (3393.HK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of WASION HOLDINGS (3393.HK) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -12.09%

WASION HOLDINGS (3393.HK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Loss -9.92%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest WASION HOLDINGS (3393.HK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for WASION HOLDINGS (3393.HK)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

WASION HOLDINGS (3393.HK) predictions by visitors

WASION HOLDINGS (3393.HK) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.