Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -55.69% Loss -2.95% Sell

Downtrend:-55.69%

Loss:-2.95%
5.553 4.994 5.553
4.994
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -16.44% Neutral 1.01% Neutral

Downtrend:-16.44%

Neutral:1.01%
5.695 5.063 5.695
5.063
30 Days Sell Downtrend -20.01% Loss -8.1% Sell

Downtrend:-20.01%

Loss:-8.1%
5.83 4.448 5.83
4.448

Skellerup Holdings Limited Ordi (SKL.NZ) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 25 May 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 55.69% probability. Moreover, the probability that Skellerup Holdings Limited Ordi (SKL.NZ) price has no a definite trend is 44.31% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Skellerup Holdings Limited Ordi (SKL.NZ) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Skellerup Holdings Limited Ordi (SKL.NZ) price will reach 5.5011258098366 and 5.0412805993752 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Skellerup Holdings Limited Ordi (SKL.NZ) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 30, 2022 if the real price is between 5.7761821003284 and 4.7892165694064

There will be a downward trend and -2.95% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 5.0412805993752. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Forecast charts of the Skellerup Holdings Limited Ordi (SKL.NZ) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Skellerup Holdings Limited Ordi (SKL.NZ) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -55.69%

Skellerup Holdings Limited Ordi (SKL.NZ) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Loss -2.95%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Skellerup Holdings Limited Ordi (SKL.NZ) stock prices in the next 5 days

Skellerup Holdings Limited Ordi (SKL.NZ) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 25 May 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 16.44% probability. Moreover, the probability that Skellerup Holdings Limited Ordi (SKL.NZ) price has no a definite trend is 83.56% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Skellerup Holdings Limited Ordi (SKL.NZ) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Skellerup Holdings Limited Ordi (SKL.NZ) price will reach 5.6427055783547 and 5.1112389595154 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Skellerup Holdings Limited Ordi (SKL.NZ) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 04, 2022 if the real price is between 5.9248408572724 and 4.8556770115396

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.01% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 5.6427055783547. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Skellerup Holdings Limited Ordi (SKL.NZ) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Skellerup Holdings Limited Ordi (SKL.NZ) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -16.44%

Skellerup Holdings Limited Ordi (SKL.NZ) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 1.01%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Skellerup Holdings Limited Ordi (SKL.NZ) stock prices in the next 10 days

Skellerup Holdings Limited Ordi (SKL.NZ) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 25 May 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 20.01% probability. Moreover, the probability that Skellerup Holdings Limited Ordi (SKL.NZ) price has no a definite trend is 79.99% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Skellerup Holdings Limited Ordi (SKL.NZ) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Skellerup Holdings Limited Ordi (SKL.NZ) price will reach 5.7762212593873 and 4.4483927062644 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Skellerup Holdings Limited Ordi (SKL.NZ) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 24, 2022 if the real price is between 6.0650323223566 and 4.2259730709512

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -8.1% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 4.4903584335499. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Skellerup Holdings Limited Ordi (SKL.NZ) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Skellerup Holdings Limited Ordi (SKL.NZ) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -20.01%

Skellerup Holdings Limited Ordi (SKL.NZ) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Loss -8.1%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Skellerup Holdings Limited Ordi (SKL.NZ) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Skellerup Holdings Limited Ordi (SKL.NZ)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Skellerup Holdings Limited Ordi (SKL.NZ) predictions by visitors

Skellerup Holdings Limited Ordi (SKL.NZ) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.