Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -48.69% Loss -3.9% Sell

Downtrend:-48.69%

Loss:-3.9%
29.017 25.711 29.017
25.711
10 Days Sell Downtrend -36.77% Loss -3.74% Sell

Downtrend:-36.77%

Loss:-3.74%
28.943 25.826 28.943
25.826
30 Days Neutral Neutral -8.55% Neutral 3.97% Neutral

Neutral:-8.55%

Neutral:3.97%
31.907 25.093 31.907
25.093

QUEBECOR INC CLASS B SV (QBR-B.TO) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 05 Aug 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 48.69% probability. Moreover, the probability that QUEBECOR INC CLASS B SV (QBR-B.TO) price has no a definite trend is 51.31% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, QUEBECOR INC CLASS B SV (QBR-B.TO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, QUEBECOR INC CLASS B SV (QBR-B.TO) price will reach 28.477791297398 and 26.389654488475 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day QUEBECOR INC CLASS B SV (QBR-B.TO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 10, 2022 if the real price is between 29.901680862268 and 25.070171764052

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -3.9% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 26.389654488475. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the QUEBECOR INC CLASS B SV (QBR-B.TO) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of QUEBECOR INC CLASS B SV (QBR-B.TO) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -48.69%

QUEBECOR INC CLASS B SV (QBR-B.TO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Loss -3.9%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest QUEBECOR INC CLASS B SV (QBR-B.TO) stock prices in the next 5 days

QUEBECOR INC CLASS B SV (QBR-B.TO) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 05 Aug 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 36.77% probability. Moreover, the probability that QUEBECOR INC CLASS B SV (QBR-B.TO) price has no a definite trend is 63.23% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, QUEBECOR INC CLASS B SV (QBR-B.TO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, QUEBECOR INC CLASS B SV (QBR-B.TO) price will reach 28.404508891313 and 26.507751180894 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day QUEBECOR INC CLASS B SV (QBR-B.TO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 15, 2022 if the real price is between 29.824734335879 and 25.182363621849

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -3.74% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 26.507751180894. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the QUEBECOR INC CLASS B SV (QBR-B.TO) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of QUEBECOR INC CLASS B SV (QBR-B.TO) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -36.77%

QUEBECOR INC CLASS B SV (QBR-B.TO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Loss -3.74%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest QUEBECOR INC CLASS B SV (QBR-B.TO) stock prices in the next 10 days

QUEBECOR INC CLASS B SV (QBR-B.TO) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 05 Aug 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 8.55% probability. Moreover, the probability that QUEBECOR INC CLASS B SV (QBR-B.TO) price has no a definite trend is 91.45% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, QUEBECOR INC CLASS B SV (QBR-B.TO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, QUEBECOR INC CLASS B SV (QBR-B.TO) price will reach 31.313390736881 and 25.093365056801 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day QUEBECOR INC CLASS B SV (QBR-B.TO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 04, 2022 if the real price is between 32.879060273725 and 23.838696803961

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.97% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 31.313390736881. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the QUEBECOR INC CLASS B SV (QBR-B.TO) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of QUEBECOR INC CLASS B SV (QBR-B.TO) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -8.55%

QUEBECOR INC CLASS B SV (QBR-B.TO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 3.97%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest QUEBECOR INC CLASS B SV (QBR-B.TO) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for QUEBECOR INC CLASS B SV (QBR-B.TO)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

QUEBECOR INC CLASS B SV (QBR-B.TO) predictions by visitors

QUEBECOR INC CLASS B SV (QBR-B.TO) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.