Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -22.07% Neutral 1.79% Neutral

Downtrend:-22.07%

Neutral:1.79%
2.615 2.156 2.615
2.156
10 Days Neutral Neutral 10.28% Profit 12.95% Neutral

Neutral:10.28%

Profit:12.95%
2.822 2.215 2.822
2.215
30 Days Buy Uptrend 21.9% Profit 24.27% Buy

Uptrend:21.9%

Profit:24.27%
3.176 2.14 3.176
2.14

LLEIDANETWORKS SERVEIS TELEMATI (LLN.MC) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 01 Feb 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 22.07% probability. Moreover, the probability that LLEIDANETWORKS SERVEIS TELEMATI (LLN.MC) price has no a definite trend is 77.93% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, LLEIDANETWORKS SERVEIS TELEMATI (LLN.MC) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, LLEIDANETWORKS SERVEIS TELEMATI (LLN.MC) price will reach 2.50653741872 and 2.1751027921409 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day LLEIDANETWORKS SERVEIS TELEMATI (LLN.MC) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 06, 2023 if the real price is between 2.631864289656 and 2.0663476525338

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.79% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 2.50653741872. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the LLEIDANETWORKS SERVEIS TELEMATI (LLN.MC) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of LLEIDANETWORKS SERVEIS TELEMATI (LLN.MC) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -22.07%

LLEIDANETWORKS SERVEIS TELEMATI (LLN.MC) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 1.79%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest LLEIDANETWORKS SERVEIS TELEMATI (LLN.MC) stock prices in the next 5 days

LLEIDANETWORKS SERVEIS TELEMATI (LLN.MC) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 01 Feb 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 10.28% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that LLEIDANETWORKS SERVEIS TELEMATI (LLN.MC) price has no a definite trend is 89.72% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, LLEIDANETWORKS SERVEIS TELEMATI (LLN.MC) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, LLEIDANETWORKS SERVEIS TELEMATI (LLN.MC) price will reach 2.7056708606371 and 2.234676642012 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day LLEIDANETWORKS SERVEIS TELEMATI (LLN.MC) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 11, 2023 if the real price is between 2.8409544036689 and 2.1229428099114

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 12.95% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 2.7056708606371. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the LLEIDANETWORKS SERVEIS TELEMATI (LLN.MC) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of LLEIDANETWORKS SERVEIS TELEMATI (LLN.MC) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 10.28%

LLEIDANETWORKS SERVEIS TELEMATI (LLN.MC) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Profit 12.95%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest LLEIDANETWORKS SERVEIS TELEMATI (LLN.MC) stock prices in the next 10 days

LLEIDANETWORKS SERVEIS TELEMATI (LLN.MC) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 01 Feb 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 21.9% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that LLEIDANETWORKS SERVEIS TELEMATI (LLN.MC) price has no a definite trend is 78.1% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, LLEIDANETWORKS SERVEIS TELEMATI (LLN.MC) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, LLEIDANETWORKS SERVEIS TELEMATI (LLN.MC) price will reach 3.0447110673272 and 2.1398240241834 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day LLEIDANETWORKS SERVEIS TELEMATI (LLN.MC) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 03, 2023 if the real price is between 3.1969466206936 and 2.0328328229742

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 24.27% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 3.0447110673272. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the LLEIDANETWORKS SERVEIS TELEMATI (LLN.MC) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of LLEIDANETWORKS SERVEIS TELEMATI (LLN.MC) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 21.9%

LLEIDANETWORKS SERVEIS TELEMATI (LLN.MC) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Profit 24.27%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest LLEIDANETWORKS SERVEIS TELEMATI (LLN.MC) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for LLEIDANETWORKS SERVEIS TELEMATI (LLN.MC)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

LLEIDANETWORKS SERVEIS TELEMATI (LLN.MC) predictions by visitors

LLEIDANETWORKS SERVEIS TELEMATI (LLN.MC) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.