Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -24.16% Loss -10.41% Sell

Downtrend:-24.16%

Loss:-10.41%
11.254 8.727 11.254
8.727
10 Days Neutral Neutral -1.42% Loss -13.94% Neutral

Neutral:-1.42%

Loss:-13.94%
11.2 8.424 11.2
8.424
30 Days Neutral Neutral 6.26% Neutral 1.46% Neutral

Neutral:6.26%

Neutral:1.46%
12.914 8.406 12.914
8.406

CADENCE MINERALS PLC ORD 1P (KDNC.L) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 08 Aug 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 24.16% probability. Moreover, the probability that CADENCE MINERALS PLC ORD 1P (KDNC.L) price has no a definite trend is 75.84% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CADENCE MINERALS PLC ORD 1P (KDNC.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, CADENCE MINERALS PLC ORD 1P (KDNC.L) price will reach 11.126344156265 and 9.4910346709192 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day CADENCE MINERALS PLC ORD 1P (KDNC.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 13, 2022 if the real price is between 11.682661364079 and 9.0164829373732

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -10.41% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 9.4910346709192. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the CADENCE MINERALS PLC ORD 1P (KDNC.L) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of CADENCE MINERALS PLC ORD 1P (KDNC.L) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -24.16%

CADENCE MINERALS PLC ORD 1P (KDNC.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -10.41%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CADENCE MINERALS PLC ORD 1P (KDNC.L) stock prices in the next 5 days

CADENCE MINERALS PLC ORD 1P (KDNC.L) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 08 Aug 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 1.42% probability. Moreover, the probability that CADENCE MINERALS PLC ORD 1P (KDNC.L) price has no a definite trend is 98.58% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CADENCE MINERALS PLC ORD 1P (KDNC.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, CADENCE MINERALS PLC ORD 1P (KDNC.L) price will reach 11.073186658323 and 9.1605726510286 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day CADENCE MINERALS PLC ORD 1P (KDNC.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 18, 2022 if the real price is between 11.626845991239 and 8.7025440184772

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -13.94% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 9.1605726510286. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the CADENCE MINERALS PLC ORD 1P (KDNC.L) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of CADENCE MINERALS PLC ORD 1P (KDNC.L) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -1.42%

CADENCE MINERALS PLC ORD 1P (KDNC.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -13.94%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CADENCE MINERALS PLC ORD 1P (KDNC.L) stock prices in the next 10 days

CADENCE MINERALS PLC ORD 1P (KDNC.L) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 08 Aug 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 6.26% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that CADENCE MINERALS PLC ORD 1P (KDNC.L) price has no a definite trend is 93.74% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CADENCE MINERALS PLC ORD 1P (KDNC.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, CADENCE MINERALS PLC ORD 1P (KDNC.L) price will reach 12.767238083482 and 8.4062153100967 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day CADENCE MINERALS PLC ORD 1P (KDNC.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 07, 2022 if the real price is between 13.405599987656 and 7.9859045445919

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.46% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 12.767238083482. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the CADENCE MINERALS PLC ORD 1P (KDNC.L) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of CADENCE MINERALS PLC ORD 1P (KDNC.L) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 6.26%

CADENCE MINERALS PLC ORD 1P (KDNC.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 1.46%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CADENCE MINERALS PLC ORD 1P (KDNC.L) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for CADENCE MINERALS PLC ORD 1P (KDNC.L)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

CADENCE MINERALS PLC ORD 1P (KDNC.L) predictions by visitors

CADENCE MINERALS PLC ORD 1P (KDNC.L) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.