Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -20.75% Loss -24.78% Sell

Downtrend:-20.75%

Loss:-24.78%
0.296 0.205 0.296
0.205
10 Days Neutral Neutral 3.97% Loss -17.93% Neutral

Neutral:3.97%

Loss:-17.93%
0.319 0.202 0.319
0.202
30 Days Neutral Uptrend 44.66% Loss -28.5% Neutral

Uptrend:44.66%

Loss:-28.5%
0.308 0.183 0.308
0.183

JURA ENERGY CORP. NEW (54JN.F) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 11 Aug 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 20.75% probability. Moreover, the probability that JURA ENERGY CORP. NEW (54JN.F) price has no a definite trend is 79.25% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, JURA ENERGY CORP. NEW (54JN.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, JURA ENERGY CORP. NEW (54JN.F) price will reach 0.29583386858118 and 0.20529615303227 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day JURA ENERGY CORP. NEW (54JN.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 16, 2021 if the real price is between 0.31062556201024 and 0.19503134538065

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -24.78% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.20529615303227. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the JURA ENERGY CORP. NEW (54JN.F) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of JURA ENERGY CORP. NEW (54JN.F) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -20.75%

JURA ENERGY CORP. NEW (54JN.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -24.78%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest JURA ENERGY CORP. NEW (54JN.F) stock prices in the next 5 days

JURA ENERGY CORP. NEW (54JN.F) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 11 Aug 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 3.97% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that JURA ENERGY CORP. NEW (54JN.F) price has no a definite trend is 96.03% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, JURA ENERGY CORP. NEW (54JN.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, JURA ENERGY CORP. NEW (54JN.F) price will reach 0.31860591349229 and 0.20210529007269 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day JURA ENERGY CORP. NEW (54JN.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 21, 2021 if the real price is between 0.33453620916691 and 0.19200002556906

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -17.93% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.20210529007269. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the JURA ENERGY CORP. NEW (54JN.F) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of JURA ENERGY CORP. NEW (54JN.F) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 3.97%

JURA ENERGY CORP. NEW (54JN.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -17.93%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest JURA ENERGY CORP. NEW (54JN.F) stock prices in the next 10 days

JURA ENERGY CORP. NEW (54JN.F) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 11 Aug 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 44.66% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that JURA ENERGY CORP. NEW (54JN.F) price has no a definite trend is 55.34% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, JURA ENERGY CORP. NEW (54JN.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, JURA ENERGY CORP. NEW (54JN.F) price will reach 0.30757383642775 and 0.1829111296689 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day JURA ENERGY CORP. NEW (54JN.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 10, 2021 if the real price is between 0.32295252824913 and 0.17376557318545

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -28.5% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.1829111296689. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the JURA ENERGY CORP. NEW (54JN.F) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of JURA ENERGY CORP. NEW (54JN.F) stock for the next 30 days

Moderate Uptrend 44.66%

JURA ENERGY CORP. NEW (54JN.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -28.5%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest JURA ENERGY CORP. NEW (54JN.F) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for JURA ENERGY CORP. NEW (54JN.F)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

JURA ENERGY CORP. NEW (54JN.F) predictions by visitors

JURA ENERGY CORP. NEW (54JN.F) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.