Maximum and minimum JIANMIN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP CO short-term price forecast for Apr,May,Jun 2024

JIANMIN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP CO stock short term price prediction: Apr,May,Jun 2024|600976.SS: 78.38
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -61.46% Loss -14.08% Sell

Downtrend:-61.46%

Loss:-14.08%
56.77 45.80 56.77
45.80
10 Days Neutral Neutral -7.03% Loss -16.05% Neutral

Neutral:-7.03%

Loss:-16.05%
59.11 42.42 59.11
42.42
30 Days Neutral Uptrend 16.02% Neutral -0.85% Neutral

Uptrend:16.02%

Neutral:-0.85%
65.92 44.04 65.92
44.04

JIANMIN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP CO (600976.SS) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 21 Mar 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 61.46% probability. Moreover, the probability that JIANMIN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP CO (600976.SS) price has no a definite trend is 38.54% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, JIANMIN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP CO (600976.SS) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, JIANMIN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP CO (600976.SS) price will reach 55.72 and 45.80 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day JIANMIN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP CO (600976.SS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 26, 2024 if the real price is between 58.50 and 43.51

There will be a downward trend and -14.08% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 45.80. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in JIANMIN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP CO (600976.SS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the JIANMIN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP CO (600976.SS) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of JIANMIN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP CO (600976.SS) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -61.46%

JIANMIN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP CO (600976.SS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -14.08%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest JIANMIN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP CO (600976.SS) stock prices in the next 5 days

JIANMIN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP CO (600976.SS) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 21 Mar 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 7.03% probability. Moreover, the probability that JIANMIN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP CO (600976.SS) price has no a definite trend is 92.97% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, JIANMIN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP CO (600976.SS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, JIANMIN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP CO (600976.SS) price will reach 58.02 and 42.42 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day JIANMIN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP CO (600976.SS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 31, 2024 if the real price is between 60.92 and 40.30

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -16.05% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 42.42. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in JIANMIN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP CO (600976.SS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the JIANMIN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP CO (600976.SS) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of JIANMIN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP CO (600976.SS) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -7.03%

JIANMIN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP CO (600976.SS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -16.05%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest JIANMIN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP CO (600976.SS) stock prices in the next 10 days

JIANMIN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP CO (600976.SS) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 21 Mar 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 16.02% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that JIANMIN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP CO (600976.SS) price has no a definite trend is 83.98% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, JIANMIN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP CO (600976.SS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, JIANMIN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP CO (600976.SS) price will reach 64.70 and 44.04 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day JIANMIN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP CO (600976.SS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Apr 20, 2024 if the real price is between 67.93 and 41.84

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.85% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 44.04. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in JIANMIN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP CO (600976.SS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the JIANMIN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP CO (600976.SS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of JIANMIN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP CO (600976.SS) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 16.02%

JIANMIN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP CO (600976.SS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral -0.85%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest JIANMIN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP CO (600976.SS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for JIANMIN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP CO (600976.SS)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

JIANMIN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP CO (600976.SS) predictions by visitors

JIANMIN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP CO (600976.SS) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.