Maximum and minimum JIANMIN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP CO long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

JIANMIN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP CO stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|600976.SS: 92.7103
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Sell Downtrend -24.19% Loss -14.65% Sell

Downtrend:-24.19%

Loss:-14.65%
92.71 27.68 92.71
27.68
1 Year Neutral Neutral -2.13% Loss -21.98% Neutral

Neutral:-2.13%

Loss:-21.98%
106.43 9.58 106.43
9.58
2 Years Neutral Neutral 9.48% Neutral -0.97% Neutral

Neutral:9.48%

Neutral:-0.97%
120.14 9.58 120.14
9.58

JIANMIN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP CO (600976.SS) stock price prediction until 20 Aug 2024 (update date: 20 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 20 Aug 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 24.19% probability. Moreover, the probability that JIANMIN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP CO (600976.SS) price has no a definite trend is 75.81% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, JIANMIN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP CO (600976.SS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 20 Aug 2024, JIANMIN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP CO (600976.SS) price will reach 91.60 and 27.95 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 20 Aug 2024 for JIANMIN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP CO (600976.SS) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 20 Aug 2024 if the real price is between 96.18 and 26.55

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -14.65% loss. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in JIANMIN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP CO (600976.SS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

JIANMIN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP CO (600976.SS) stock price forecast charts until 20 Aug 2024

JIANMIN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP CO (600976.SS) stock profit and loss prediction until 20 Aug 2024

Neutral -24.19%

JIANMIN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP CO (600976.SS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 20 days

Strong Loss -14.65%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of JIANMIN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP CO (600976.SS) stock until 20 Aug 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 20 Feb 2024

JIANMIN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP CO (600976.SS) stock price prediction until 20 Feb 2025 (update date: 20 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 20 Feb 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 2.13% probability. Moreover, the probability that JIANMIN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP CO (600976.SS) price has no a definite trend is 97.87% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, JIANMIN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP CO (600976.SS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 20 Feb 2025, JIANMIN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP CO (600976.SS) price will reach 105.15 and 9.67 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 20 Feb 2025 for JIANMIN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP CO (600976.SS) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 20 Feb 2025 if the real price is between 110.41 and -0.48

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -21.98% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 9.67. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in JIANMIN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP CO (600976.SS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

JIANMIN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP CO (600976.SS) stock price forecast charts until 20 Feb 2025

JIANMIN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP CO (600976.SS) stock profit and loss prediction until 20 Feb 2025

Neutral -2.13%

JIANMIN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP CO (600976.SS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 20 days

Strong Loss -21.98%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of JIANMIN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP CO (600976.SS) stock until 20 Feb 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 20 Feb 2024

JIANMIN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP CO (600976.SS) stock price prediction until 20 Feb 2026 (update date: 20 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 20 Feb 2026 shows that the price will grow by 9.48% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that JIANMIN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP CO (600976.SS) price has no a definite trend is 90.52% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, JIANMIN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP CO (600976.SS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 20 Feb 2026, JIANMIN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP CO (600976.SS) price will reach 118.71 and 9.58 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 20 Feb 2026 for JIANMIN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP CO (600976.SS) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 20 Feb 2026 if the real price is between 124.64 and 9.10

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.97% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 9.67. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in JIANMIN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP CO (600976.SS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

JIANMIN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP CO (600976.SS) stock price forecast charts until 20 Feb 2026

JIANMIN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP CO (600976.SS) stock profit and loss prediction until 20 Feb 2026

Neutral 9.48%

JIANMIN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP CO (600976.SS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 20 days

Neutral -0.97%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of JIANMIN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP CO (600976.SS) stock until 20 Feb 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 20 Feb 2024

Users forecasts for JIANMIN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP CO (600976.SS)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

JIANMIN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP CO (600976.SS) predictions by visitors

JIANMIN PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP CO (600976.SS) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.