Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -0.07% Loss -1.72% Neutral

Neutral:-0.07%

Loss:-1.72%
2.186 2.137 2.186
2.137
10 Days Neutral Neutral 0.69% Loss -1.11% Neutral

Neutral:0.69%

Loss:-1.11%
2.204 2.132 2.204
2.132
30 Days Neutral Neutral 2.57% Neutral 8.11% Neutral

Neutral:2.57%

Neutral:8.11%
2.397 2.14 2.397
2.14

FIRAN TECHNOLOGY GROUP CORPORAT (FTGFF) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 30 Aug 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 0.07% probability. Moreover, the probability that FIRAN TECHNOLOGY GROUP CORPORAT (FTGFF) price has no a definite trend is 99.93% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, FIRAN TECHNOLOGY GROUP CORPORAT (FTGFF) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, FIRAN TECHNOLOGY GROUP CORPORAT (FTGFF) price will reach 2.1855723296084 and 2.1368837419181 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day FIRAN TECHNOLOGY GROUP CORPORAT (FTGFF) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 04, 2021 if the real price is between 2.2948509460888 and 2.0300395548222

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.72% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 2.1368837419181. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the FIRAN TECHNOLOGY GROUP CORPORAT (FTGFF) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of FIRAN TECHNOLOGY GROUP CORPORAT (FTGFF) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -0.07%

FIRAN TECHNOLOGY GROUP CORPORAT (FTGFF) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -1.72%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest FIRAN TECHNOLOGY GROUP CORPORAT (FTGFF) stock prices in the next 5 days

FIRAN TECHNOLOGY GROUP CORPORAT (FTGFF) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 30 Aug 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0.69% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that FIRAN TECHNOLOGY GROUP CORPORAT (FTGFF) price has no a definite trend is 99.31% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, FIRAN TECHNOLOGY GROUP CORPORAT (FTGFF) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, FIRAN TECHNOLOGY GROUP CORPORAT (FTGFF) price will reach 2.2038997376608 and 2.1319758280353 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day FIRAN TECHNOLOGY GROUP CORPORAT (FTGFF) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 09, 2021 if the real price is between 2.3140947245438 and 2.0253770366335

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.11% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 2.1319758280353. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the FIRAN TECHNOLOGY GROUP CORPORAT (FTGFF) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of FIRAN TECHNOLOGY GROUP CORPORAT (FTGFF) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 0.69%

FIRAN TECHNOLOGY GROUP CORPORAT (FTGFF) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -1.11%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest FIRAN TECHNOLOGY GROUP CORPORAT (FTGFF) stock prices in the next 10 days

FIRAN TECHNOLOGY GROUP CORPORAT (FTGFF) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 30 Aug 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 2.57% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that FIRAN TECHNOLOGY GROUP CORPORAT (FTGFF) price has no a definite trend is 97.43% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, FIRAN TECHNOLOGY GROUP CORPORAT (FTGFF) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, FIRAN TECHNOLOGY GROUP CORPORAT (FTGFF) price will reach 2.3971721700415 and 2.1396458107512 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day FIRAN TECHNOLOGY GROUP CORPORAT (FTGFF) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 29, 2021 if the real price is between 2.5170307785436 and 2.0326635202136

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 8.11% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 2.3971721700415. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the FIRAN TECHNOLOGY GROUP CORPORAT (FTGFF) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of FIRAN TECHNOLOGY GROUP CORPORAT (FTGFF) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 2.57%

FIRAN TECHNOLOGY GROUP CORPORAT (FTGFF) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 8.11%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest FIRAN TECHNOLOGY GROUP CORPORAT (FTGFF) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for FIRAN TECHNOLOGY GROUP CORPORAT (FTGFF)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

FIRAN TECHNOLOGY GROUP CORPORAT (FTGFF) predictions by visitors

FIRAN TECHNOLOGY GROUP CORPORAT (FTGFF) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.