Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -15.18% Profit 5.14% Neutral

Downtrend:-15.18%

Profit:5.14%
128.845 115.528 128.845
115.528
10 Days Neutral Neutral 3.98% Profit 8.71% Neutral

Neutral:3.98%

Profit:8.71%
140.563 108.388 140.563
108.388
30 Days Neutral Neutral 1.01% Profit 26.29% Neutral

Neutral:1.01%

Profit:26.29%
163.607 106.694 163.607
106.694

CASA EMTIA PETROL (CASA.IS) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 13 May 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 15.18% probability. Moreover, the probability that CASA EMTIA PETROL (CASA.IS) price has no a definite trend is 84.82% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CASA EMTIA PETROL (CASA.IS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, CASA EMTIA PETROL (CASA.IS) price will reach 124.58925416724 and 115.62671002996 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day CASA EMTIA PETROL (CASA.IS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 18, 2022 if the real price is between 130.8187168756 and 109.84537452847

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 5.14% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 124.58925416724. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the CASA EMTIA PETROL (CASA.IS) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of CASA EMTIA PETROL (CASA.IS) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -15.18%

CASA EMTIA PETROL (CASA.IS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 5.14%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CASA EMTIA PETROL (CASA.IS) stock prices in the next 5 days

CASA EMTIA PETROL (CASA.IS) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 13 May 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 3.98% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that CASA EMTIA PETROL (CASA.IS) price has no a definite trend is 96.02% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CASA EMTIA PETROL (CASA.IS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, CASA EMTIA PETROL (CASA.IS) price will reach 135.92056041274 and 108.48050259139 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day CASA EMTIA PETROL (CASA.IS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 23, 2022 if the real price is between 142.71658843337 and 103.05647746182

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 8.71% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 135.92056041274. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the CASA EMTIA PETROL (CASA.IS) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of CASA EMTIA PETROL (CASA.IS) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 3.98%

CASA EMTIA PETROL (CASA.IS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 8.71%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CASA EMTIA PETROL (CASA.IS) stock prices in the next 10 days

CASA EMTIA PETROL (CASA.IS) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 13 May 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 1.01% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that CASA EMTIA PETROL (CASA.IS) price has no a definite trend is 98.99% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CASA EMTIA PETROL (CASA.IS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, CASA EMTIA PETROL (CASA.IS) price will reach 158.20331508721 and 106.69409385324 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day CASA EMTIA PETROL (CASA.IS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 12, 2022 if the real price is between 166.11348084157 and 101.35938916057

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 26.29% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 158.20331508721. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the CASA EMTIA PETROL (CASA.IS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of CASA EMTIA PETROL (CASA.IS) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 1.01%

CASA EMTIA PETROL (CASA.IS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Profit 26.29%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CASA EMTIA PETROL (CASA.IS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for CASA EMTIA PETROL (CASA.IS)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

CASA EMTIA PETROL (CASA.IS) predictions by visitors

CASA EMTIA PETROL (CASA.IS) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.