Maximum and minimum BODAL CHEMICALS short-term price forecast for Mar,Apr,May 2024

BODAL CHEMICALS stock short term price prediction: Mar,Apr,May 2024|BODALCHEM.NS: 127.80
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -22.5% Profit 7.1% Neutral

Downtrend:-22.5%

Profit:7.1%
88.70 80.11 88.70
80.11
10 Days Neutral Neutral 3.19% Profit 7.89% Neutral

Neutral:3.19%

Profit:7.89%
89.04 80.41 89.04
80.41
30 Days Neutral Neutral -9.08% Neutral 5.93% Neutral

Neutral:-9.08%

Neutral:5.93%
97.36 70.68 97.36
70.68

BODAL CHEMICALS (BODALCHEM.NS) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 20 Feb 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 22.5% probability. Moreover, the probability that BODAL CHEMICALS (BODALCHEM.NS) price has no a definite trend is 77.5% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BODAL CHEMICALS (BODALCHEM.NS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, BODAL CHEMICALS (BODALCHEM.NS) price will reach 87.84 and 80.95 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day BODAL CHEMICALS (BODALCHEM.NS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 25, 2024 if the real price is between 92.23 and 76.91

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 7.1% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 87.84. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in BODAL CHEMICALS (BODALCHEM.NS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the BODAL CHEMICALS (BODALCHEM.NS) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of BODAL CHEMICALS (BODALCHEM.NS) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -22.5%

BODAL CHEMICALS (BODALCHEM.NS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Profit 7.1%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BODAL CHEMICALS (BODALCHEM.NS) stock prices in the next 5 days

BODAL CHEMICALS (BODALCHEM.NS) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 20 Feb 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 3.19% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that BODAL CHEMICALS (BODALCHEM.NS) price has no a definite trend is 96.81% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BODAL CHEMICALS (BODALCHEM.NS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, BODAL CHEMICALS (BODALCHEM.NS) price will reach 88.18 and 81.26 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day BODAL CHEMICALS (BODALCHEM.NS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 01, 2024 if the real price is between 92.59 and 77.19

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 7.89% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 88.18. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in BODAL CHEMICALS (BODALCHEM.NS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the BODAL CHEMICALS (BODALCHEM.NS) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of BODAL CHEMICALS (BODALCHEM.NS) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 3.19%

BODAL CHEMICALS (BODALCHEM.NS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 7.89%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BODAL CHEMICALS (BODALCHEM.NS) stock prices in the next 10 days

BODAL CHEMICALS (BODALCHEM.NS) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 20 Feb 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 9.08% probability. Moreover, the probability that BODAL CHEMICALS (BODALCHEM.NS) price has no a definite trend is 90.92% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BODAL CHEMICALS (BODALCHEM.NS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, BODAL CHEMICALS (BODALCHEM.NS) price will reach 96.41 and 70.68 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day BODAL CHEMICALS (BODALCHEM.NS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 21, 2024 if the real price is between 101.23 and 67.14

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 5.93% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 96.41. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in BODAL CHEMICALS (BODALCHEM.NS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the BODAL CHEMICALS (BODALCHEM.NS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of BODAL CHEMICALS (BODALCHEM.NS) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -9.08%

BODAL CHEMICALS (BODALCHEM.NS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 5.93%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BODAL CHEMICALS (BODALCHEM.NS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for BODAL CHEMICALS (BODALCHEM.NS)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

BODAL CHEMICALS (BODALCHEM.NS) predictions by visitors

BODAL CHEMICALS (BODALCHEM.NS) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.