Maximum and minimum BODAL CHEMICALS long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

BODAL CHEMICALS stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|BODALCHEM.NS: 127.7978
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Buy Uptrend 53.29% Profit 24.35% Buy

Uptrend:53.29%

Profit:24.35%
127.80 59.88 127.80
59.88
1 Year Neutral Neutral 4.66% Profit 36.53% Neutral

Neutral:4.66%

Profit:36.53%
149.42 48.92 149.42
48.92
2 Years Neutral Neutral -0.44% Profit 48.71% Neutral

Neutral:-0.44%

Profit:48.71%
171.05 37.96 171.05
37.96

BODAL CHEMICALS (BODALCHEM.NS) stock price prediction until 20 Aug 2024 (update date: 20 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 20 Aug 2024 shows that the price will grow by 53.29% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that BODAL CHEMICALS (BODALCHEM.NS) price has no a definite trend is 46.71% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BODAL CHEMICALS (BODALCHEM.NS) price is expected to rise in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 20 Aug 2024, BODAL CHEMICALS (BODALCHEM.NS) price will reach 126.59 and 61.31 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 20 Aug 2024 for BODAL CHEMICALS (BODALCHEM.NS) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 20 Aug 2024 if the real price is between 132.92 and 58.24

There will be an upward trend and 24.35% profit. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that buy it.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in BODAL CHEMICALS (BODALCHEM.NS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

BODAL CHEMICALS (BODALCHEM.NS) stock price forecast charts until 20 Aug 2024

BODAL CHEMICALS (BODALCHEM.NS) stock profit and loss prediction until 20 Aug 2024

Moderate Uptrend 53.29%

BODAL CHEMICALS (BODALCHEM.NS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 20 days

Strong Profit 24.35%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of BODAL CHEMICALS (BODALCHEM.NS) stock until 20 Aug 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 20 Feb 2024

BODAL CHEMICALS (BODALCHEM.NS) stock price prediction until 20 Feb 2025 (update date: 20 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 20 Feb 2025 shows that the price will grow by 4.66% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that BODAL CHEMICALS (BODALCHEM.NS) price has no a definite trend is 95.34% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BODAL CHEMICALS (BODALCHEM.NS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 20 Feb 2025, BODAL CHEMICALS (BODALCHEM.NS) price will reach 148.01 and 50.09 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 20 Feb 2025 for BODAL CHEMICALS (BODALCHEM.NS) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 20 Feb 2025 if the real price is between 155.41 and -2.50

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 36.53% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 148.01. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in BODAL CHEMICALS (BODALCHEM.NS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

BODAL CHEMICALS (BODALCHEM.NS) stock price forecast charts until 20 Feb 2025

BODAL CHEMICALS (BODALCHEM.NS) stock profit and loss prediction until 20 Feb 2025

Neutral 4.66%

BODAL CHEMICALS (BODALCHEM.NS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 20 days

Strong Profit 36.53%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of BODAL CHEMICALS (BODALCHEM.NS) stock until 20 Feb 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 20 Feb 2024

BODAL CHEMICALS (BODALCHEM.NS) stock price prediction until 20 Feb 2026 (update date: 20 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 20 Feb 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 0.44% probability. Moreover, the probability that BODAL CHEMICALS (BODALCHEM.NS) price has no a definite trend is 99.56% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BODAL CHEMICALS (BODALCHEM.NS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 20 Feb 2026, BODAL CHEMICALS (BODALCHEM.NS) price will reach 169.43 and 37.96 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 20 Feb 2026 for BODAL CHEMICALS (BODALCHEM.NS) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 20 Feb 2026 if the real price is between 177.90 and 36.06

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 48.71% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 169.43. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in BODAL CHEMICALS (BODALCHEM.NS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

BODAL CHEMICALS (BODALCHEM.NS) stock price forecast charts until 20 Feb 2026

BODAL CHEMICALS (BODALCHEM.NS) stock profit and loss prediction until 20 Feb 2026

Neutral -0.44%

BODAL CHEMICALS (BODALCHEM.NS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 20 days

Strong Profit 48.71%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of BODAL CHEMICALS (BODALCHEM.NS) stock until 20 Feb 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 20 Feb 2024

Users forecasts for BODAL CHEMICALS (BODALCHEM.NS)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

BODAL CHEMICALS (BODALCHEM.NS) predictions by visitors

BODAL CHEMICALS (BODALCHEM.NS) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.