Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -11.74% Neutral 2.38% Neutral

Neutral:-11.74%

Neutral:2.38%
3604.876 3229.923 3604.876
3229.923
10 Days Sell Downtrend -27.62% Loss -1.32% Sell

Downtrend:-27.62%

Loss:-1.32%
3510.588 3199.056 3510.588
3199.056
30 Days Neutral Downtrend -19.05% Neutral 8.87% Neutral

Downtrend:-19.05%

Neutral:8.87%
3878.56 3177.629 3878.56
3177.629

ASTREZENECA PHARMA (ASTRAZEN.NS) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 01 Feb 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 11.74% probability. Moreover, the probability that ASTREZENECA PHARMA (ASTRAZEN.NS) price has no a definite trend is 88.26% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ASTREZENECA PHARMA (ASTRAZEN.NS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, ASTREZENECA PHARMA (ASTRAZEN.NS) price will reach 3592.6768061409 and 3261.3159288084 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day ASTREZENECA PHARMA (ASTRAZEN.NS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 06, 2023 if the real price is between 3772.310646448 and 3098.250132368

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.38% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 3592.6768061409. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the ASTREZENECA PHARMA (ASTRAZEN.NS) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of ASTREZENECA PHARMA (ASTRAZEN.NS) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -11.74%

ASTREZENECA PHARMA (ASTRAZEN.NS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 2.38%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ASTREZENECA PHARMA (ASTRAZEN.NS) stock prices in the next 5 days

ASTREZENECA PHARMA (ASTRAZEN.NS) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 01 Feb 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 27.62% probability. Moreover, the probability that ASTREZENECA PHARMA (ASTRAZEN.NS) price has no a definite trend is 72.38% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ASTREZENECA PHARMA (ASTRAZEN.NS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, ASTREZENECA PHARMA (ASTRAZEN.NS) price will reach 3498.7074985031 and 3230.1488596694 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day ASTREZENECA PHARMA (ASTRAZEN.NS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 11, 2023 if the real price is between 3673.6428734283 and 3068.641416686

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.32% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 3230.1488596694. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the ASTREZENECA PHARMA (ASTRAZEN.NS) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of ASTREZENECA PHARMA (ASTRAZEN.NS) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -27.62%

ASTREZENECA PHARMA (ASTRAZEN.NS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -1.32%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ASTREZENECA PHARMA (ASTRAZEN.NS) stock prices in the next 10 days

ASTREZENECA PHARMA (ASTRAZEN.NS) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 01 Feb 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 19.05% probability. Moreover, the probability that ASTREZENECA PHARMA (ASTRAZEN.NS) price has no a definite trend is 80.95% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ASTREZENECA PHARMA (ASTRAZEN.NS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, ASTREZENECA PHARMA (ASTRAZEN.NS) price will reach 3865.4348826981 and 3177.6285632073 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day ASTREZENECA PHARMA (ASTRAZEN.NS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 03, 2023 if the real price is between 4058.706626833 and 3018.7471350469

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 8.87% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 3865.4348826981. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the ASTREZENECA PHARMA (ASTRAZEN.NS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of ASTREZENECA PHARMA (ASTRAZEN.NS) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -19.05%

ASTREZENECA PHARMA (ASTRAZEN.NS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 8.87%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ASTREZENECA PHARMA (ASTRAZEN.NS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for ASTREZENECA PHARMA (ASTRAZEN.NS)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

ASTREZENECA PHARMA (ASTRAZEN.NS) predictions by visitors

ASTREZENECA PHARMA (ASTRAZEN.NS) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.