Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -23.97% Neutral 1.21% Neutral

Downtrend:-23.97%

Neutral:1.21%
38.143 34.18 38.143
34.18
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -22.44% Neutral 1.64% Neutral

Downtrend:-22.44%

Neutral:1.64%
38.47 34.012 38.47
34.012
30 Days Neutral Neutral -7.89% Neutral -1.54% Neutral

Neutral:-7.89%

Neutral:-1.54%
39.67 31.703 39.67
31.703

ZHONGJING FOOD CO (300908.SZ) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 30 Jan 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 23.97% probability. Moreover, the probability that ZHONGJING FOOD CO (300908.SZ) price has no a definite trend is 76.03% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ZHONGJING FOOD CO (300908.SZ) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, ZHONGJING FOOD CO (300908.SZ) price will reach 37.574491255642 and 34.276225215358 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day ZHONGJING FOOD CO (300908.SZ) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 04, 2023 if the real price is between 39.453215818424 and 32.56241395459

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.21% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 37.574491255642. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the ZHONGJING FOOD CO (300908.SZ) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of ZHONGJING FOOD CO (300908.SZ) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -23.97%

ZHONGJING FOOD CO (300908.SZ) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 1.21%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ZHONGJING FOOD CO (300908.SZ) stock prices in the next 5 days

ZHONGJING FOOD CO (300908.SZ) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 30 Jan 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 22.44% probability. Moreover, the probability that ZHONGJING FOOD CO (300908.SZ) price has no a definite trend is 77.56% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ZHONGJING FOOD CO (300908.SZ) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, ZHONGJING FOOD CO (300908.SZ) price will reach 37.896769369209 and 34.107666058136 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day ZHONGJING FOOD CO (300908.SZ) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 09, 2023 if the real price is between 39.791607837669 and 32.402282755229

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.64% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 37.896769369209. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the ZHONGJING FOOD CO (300908.SZ) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of ZHONGJING FOOD CO (300908.SZ) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -22.44%

ZHONGJING FOOD CO (300908.SZ) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 1.64%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ZHONGJING FOOD CO (300908.SZ) stock prices in the next 10 days

ZHONGJING FOOD CO (300908.SZ) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 30 Jan 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 7.89% probability. Moreover, the probability that ZHONGJING FOOD CO (300908.SZ) price has no a definite trend is 92.11% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ZHONGJING FOOD CO (300908.SZ) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, ZHONGJING FOOD CO (300908.SZ) price will reach 39.079476037901 and 31.702899232297 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day ZHONGJING FOOD CO (300908.SZ) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 01, 2023 if the real price is between 41.033449839796 and 30.117754270682

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.54% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 31.791925952154. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the ZHONGJING FOOD CO (300908.SZ) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of ZHONGJING FOOD CO (300908.SZ) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -7.89%

ZHONGJING FOOD CO (300908.SZ) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral -1.54%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ZHONGJING FOOD CO (300908.SZ) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for ZHONGJING FOOD CO (300908.SZ)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

ZHONGJING FOOD CO (300908.SZ) predictions by visitors

ZHONGJING FOOD CO (300908.SZ) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.