Maximum and minimum Vexanium INR long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

Vexanium INR long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|VEX-INR: 0.1678
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Sell Downtrend -20.03% Loss -7.72% Sell

Downtrend:-20.03%

Loss:-7.72%
0.17 0.04 0.17
0.04
1 Year Sell Downtrend -41.72% Loss -11.58% Sell

Downtrend:-41.72%

Loss:-11.58%
0.20 0.01 0.20
0.01
2 Years Neutral Neutral -14.74% Profit 14.93% Neutral

Neutral:-14.74%

Profit:14.93%
0.23 0.01 0.23
0.01

Vexanium INR (VEX-INR) price prediction until 11 Dec 2024 (update date: 11 Jun 2024)

Forecast until 11 Dec 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 20.03% probability. Moreover, the probability that Vexanium INR (VEX-INR) price has no a definite trend is 79.97% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Vexanium INR (VEX-INR) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 11 Dec 2024, Vexanium INR (VEX-INR) price will reach 0.16 and 0.04 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 11 Dec 2024 for Vexanium INR (VEX-INR) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 11 Dec 2024 if the real price is between 0.17 and 0.04

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -7.72% loss. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Vexanium INR (VEX-INR), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Vexanium INR (VEX-INR) price forecast charts until 11 Dec 2024

Vexanium INR (VEX-INR) price trend forecast until 11 Dec 2024

Neutral -20.03%

Vexanium INR (VEX-INR) profit and loss prediction until 11 Dec 2024

Strong Loss -7.72%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Vexanium INR (VEX-INR) until 11 Dec 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 11 Jun 2024

Vexanium INR (VEX-INR) price prediction until 11 Jun 2025 (update date: 11 Jun 2024)

Forecast until 11 Jun 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 41.72% probability. Moreover, the probability that Vexanium INR (VEX-INR) price has no a definite trend is 58.28% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Vexanium INR (VEX-INR) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 11 Jun 2025, Vexanium INR (VEX-INR) price will reach 0.19 and 0.01 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 11 Jun 2025 for Vexanium INR (VEX-INR) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 11 Jun 2025 if the real price is between 0.20 and 0.00

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -11.58% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.01. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Vexanium INR (VEX-INR), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Vexanium INR (VEX-INR) price forecast charts until 11 Jun 2025

Vexanium INR (VEX-INR) price trend forecast until 11 Jun 2025

Moderate Downtrend -41.72%

Vexanium INR (VEX-INR) profit and loss prediction until 11 Jun 2025

Strong Loss -11.58%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Vexanium INR (VEX-INR) until 11 Jun 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 11 Jun 2024

Vexanium INR (VEX-INR) price prediction until 11 Jun 2026 (update date: 11 Jun 2024)

Forecast until 11 Jun 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 14.74% probability. Moreover, the probability that Vexanium INR (VEX-INR) price has no a definite trend is 85.26% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Vexanium INR (VEX-INR) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 11 Jun 2026, Vexanium INR (VEX-INR) price will reach 0.22 and 0.01 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 11 Jun 2026 for Vexanium INR (VEX-INR) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 11 Jun 2026 if the real price is between 0.23 and 0.01

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 14.93% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.22. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Vexanium INR (VEX-INR), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Vexanium INR (VEX-INR) price forecast charts until 11 Jun 2026

Vexanium INR (VEX-INR) price trend forecast until 11 Jun 2026

Neutral -14.74%

Vexanium INR (VEX-INR) profit and loss prediction until 11 Jun 2026

Moderate Profit 14.93%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Vexanium INR (VEX-INR) until 11 Jun 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 11 Jun 2024

Users forecasts for Vexanium INR (VEX-INR)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Vexanium INR (VEX-INR) predictions by visitors

Vexanium INR (VEX-INR) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.