Maximum and minimum REMEDENT INC long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

REMEDENT INC stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|REMI: 0.107
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Sell Downtrend -19.41% Loss -67.33% Sell

Downtrend:-19.41%

Loss:-67.33%
0.11 0.03 0.11
0.03
1 Year Neutral Neutral 8.6% Loss -63.84% Neutral

Neutral:8.6%

Loss:-63.84%
0.11 0.03 0.11
0.03
2 Years Neutral Uptrend 27.86% Loss -85.02% Neutral

Uptrend:27.86%

Loss:-85.02%
0.11 0.00 0.11
0.00

REMEDENT INC (REMI) stock price prediction until 16 Aug 2024 (update date: 16 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 16 Aug 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 19.41% probability. Moreover, the probability that REMEDENT INC (REMI) price has no a definite trend is 80.59% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, REMEDENT INC (REMI) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 16 Aug 2024, REMEDENT INC (REMI) price will reach 0.11 and 0.03 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 16 Aug 2024 for REMEDENT INC (REMI) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 16 Aug 2024 if the real price is between 0.11 and 0.02

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -67.33% loss. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in REMEDENT INC (REMI), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

REMEDENT INC (REMI) stock price forecast charts until 16 Aug 2024

REMEDENT INC (REMI) stock profit and loss prediction until 16 Aug 2024

Neutral -19.41%

REMEDENT INC (REMI) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 16 days

Strong Loss -67.33%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of REMEDENT INC (REMI) stock until 16 Aug 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 16 Feb 2024

REMEDENT INC (REMI) stock price prediction until 16 Feb 2025 (update date: 16 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 16 Feb 2025 shows that the price will grow by 8.6% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that REMEDENT INC (REMI) price has no a definite trend is 91.4% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, REMEDENT INC (REMI) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 16 Feb 2025, REMEDENT INC (REMI) price will reach 0.11 and 0.03 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 16 Feb 2025 for REMEDENT INC (REMI) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 16 Feb 2025 if the real price is between 0.12 and 0.00

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -63.84% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.03. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in REMEDENT INC (REMI), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

REMEDENT INC (REMI) stock price forecast charts until 16 Feb 2025

REMEDENT INC (REMI) stock profit and loss prediction until 16 Feb 2025

Neutral 8.6%

REMEDENT INC (REMI) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 16 days

Strong Loss -63.84%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of REMEDENT INC (REMI) stock until 16 Feb 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 16 Feb 2024

REMEDENT INC (REMI) stock price prediction until 16 Feb 2026 (update date: 16 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 16 Feb 2026 shows that the price will grow by 27.86% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that REMEDENT INC (REMI) price has no a definite trend is 72.14% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, REMEDENT INC (REMI) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 16 Feb 2026, REMEDENT INC (REMI) price will reach 0.11 and 0.00 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 16 Feb 2026 for REMEDENT INC (REMI) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 16 Feb 2026 if the real price is between 0.12 and 0.00

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -85.02% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.00. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in REMEDENT INC (REMI), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

REMEDENT INC (REMI) stock price forecast charts until 16 Feb 2026

REMEDENT INC (REMI) stock profit and loss prediction until 16 Feb 2026

Neutral 27.86%

REMEDENT INC (REMI) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 16 days

Strong Loss -85.02%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of REMEDENT INC (REMI) stock until 16 Feb 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 16 Feb 2024

Users forecasts for REMEDENT INC (REMI)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

REMEDENT INC (REMI) predictions by visitors

REMEDENT INC (REMI) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.