Maximum and minimum EUROCOMMERCIAL long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

EUROCOMMERCIAL stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|ECMPA.AS: 31.8415
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Downtrend -23.68% Profit 14.02% Neutral

Downtrend:-23.68%

Profit:14.02%
31.84 16.05 31.84
16.05
1 Year Neutral Downtrend -21.66% Profit 21.03% Neutral

Downtrend:-21.66%

Profit:21.03%
36.51 13.01 36.51
13.01
2 Years Neutral Neutral -5.47% Profit 28.04% Neutral

Neutral:-5.47%

Profit:28.04%
41.18 9.96 41.18
9.96

EUROCOMMERCIAL (ECMPA.AS) stock price prediction until 19 Aug 2024 (update date: 19 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 19 Aug 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 23.68% probability. Moreover, the probability that EUROCOMMERCIAL (ECMPA.AS) price has no a definite trend is 76.32% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, EUROCOMMERCIAL (ECMPA.AS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 19 Aug 2024, EUROCOMMERCIAL (ECMPA.AS) price will reach 31.76 and 16.27 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 19 Aug 2024 for EUROCOMMERCIAL (ECMPA.AS) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 19 Aug 2024 if the real price is between 33.34 and 15.46

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 14.02% profit. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in EUROCOMMERCIAL (ECMPA.AS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

EUROCOMMERCIAL (ECMPA.AS) stock price forecast charts until 19 Aug 2024

EUROCOMMERCIAL (ECMPA.AS) stock profit and loss prediction until 19 Aug 2024

Neutral -23.68%

EUROCOMMERCIAL (ECMPA.AS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 19 days

Strong Profit 14.02%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of EUROCOMMERCIAL (ECMPA.AS) stock until 19 Aug 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 19 Feb 2024

EUROCOMMERCIAL (ECMPA.AS) stock price prediction until 19 Feb 2025 (update date: 19 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 19 Feb 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 21.66% probability. Moreover, the probability that EUROCOMMERCIAL (ECMPA.AS) price has no a definite trend is 78.34% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, EUROCOMMERCIAL (ECMPA.AS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 19 Feb 2025, EUROCOMMERCIAL (ECMPA.AS) price will reach 36.41 and 13.18 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 19 Feb 2025 for EUROCOMMERCIAL (ECMPA.AS) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 19 Feb 2025 if the real price is between 38.24 and -0.66

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 21.03% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 36.41. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in EUROCOMMERCIAL (ECMPA.AS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

EUROCOMMERCIAL (ECMPA.AS) stock price forecast charts until 19 Feb 2025

EUROCOMMERCIAL (ECMPA.AS) stock profit and loss prediction until 19 Feb 2025

Neutral -21.66%

EUROCOMMERCIAL (ECMPA.AS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 19 days

Moderate Profit 21.03%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of EUROCOMMERCIAL (ECMPA.AS) stock until 19 Feb 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 19 Feb 2024

EUROCOMMERCIAL (ECMPA.AS) stock price prediction until 19 Feb 2026 (update date: 19 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 19 Feb 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 5.47% probability. Moreover, the probability that EUROCOMMERCIAL (ECMPA.AS) price has no a definite trend is 94.53% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, EUROCOMMERCIAL (ECMPA.AS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 19 Feb 2026, EUROCOMMERCIAL (ECMPA.AS) price will reach 41.07 and 9.96 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 19 Feb 2026 for EUROCOMMERCIAL (ECMPA.AS) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 19 Feb 2026 if the real price is between 43.13 and 9.47

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 28.04% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 41.07. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in EUROCOMMERCIAL (ECMPA.AS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

EUROCOMMERCIAL (ECMPA.AS) stock price forecast charts until 19 Feb 2026

EUROCOMMERCIAL (ECMPA.AS) stock profit and loss prediction until 19 Feb 2026

Neutral -5.47%

EUROCOMMERCIAL (ECMPA.AS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 19 days

Strong Profit 28.04%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of EUROCOMMERCIAL (ECMPA.AS) stock until 19 Feb 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 19 Feb 2024

Users forecasts for EUROCOMMERCIAL (ECMPA.AS)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

EUROCOMMERCIAL (ECMPA.AS) predictions by visitors

EUROCOMMERCIAL (ECMPA.AS) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.