Maximum and minimum COMCAST DRN long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

COMCAST     DRN stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|CMCS34.SA: 76.0029
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Downtrend -15.36% Profit 52.75% Neutral

Downtrend:-15.36%

Profit:52.75%
76.00 33.82 76.00
33.82
1 Year Neutral Neutral -6.29% Profit 79.13% Neutral

Neutral:-6.29%

Profit:79.13%
92.06 29.48 92.06
29.48
2 Years Neutral Neutral 5.55% Profit 105.51% Neutral

Neutral:5.55%

Profit:105.51%
108.13 25.13 108.13
25.13

COMCAST DRN (CMCS34.SA) stock price prediction until 19 Aug 2024 (update date: 19 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 19 Aug 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 15.36% probability. Moreover, the probability that COMCAST DRN (CMCS34.SA) price has no a definite trend is 84.64% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, COMCAST DRN (CMCS34.SA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 19 Aug 2024, COMCAST DRN (CMCS34.SA) price will reach 73.84 and 33.91 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 19 Aug 2024 for COMCAST DRN (CMCS34.SA) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 19 Aug 2024 if the real price is between 77.53 and 32.22

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 52.75% profit. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in COMCAST DRN (CMCS34.SA), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

COMCAST DRN (CMCS34.SA) stock price forecast charts until 19 Aug 2024

COMCAST DRN (CMCS34.SA) stock profit and loss prediction until 19 Aug 2024

Neutral -15.36%

COMCAST DRN (CMCS34.SA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 19 days

Strong Profit 52.75%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of COMCAST DRN (CMCS34.SA) stock until 19 Aug 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 19 Feb 2024

COMCAST DRN (CMCS34.SA) stock price prediction until 19 Feb 2025 (update date: 19 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 19 Feb 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 6.29% probability. Moreover, the probability that COMCAST DRN (CMCS34.SA) price has no a definite trend is 93.71% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, COMCAST DRN (CMCS34.SA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 19 Feb 2025, COMCAST DRN (CMCS34.SA) price will reach 89.44 and 29.55 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 19 Feb 2025 for COMCAST DRN (CMCS34.SA) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 19 Feb 2025 if the real price is between 93.91 and -1.48

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 79.13% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 89.44. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in COMCAST DRN (CMCS34.SA), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

COMCAST DRN (CMCS34.SA) stock price forecast charts until 19 Feb 2025

COMCAST DRN (CMCS34.SA) stock profit and loss prediction until 19 Feb 2025

Neutral -6.29%

COMCAST DRN (CMCS34.SA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 19 days

Strong Profit 79.13%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of COMCAST DRN (CMCS34.SA) stock until 19 Feb 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 19 Feb 2024

COMCAST DRN (CMCS34.SA) stock price prediction until 19 Feb 2026 (update date: 19 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 19 Feb 2026 shows that the price will grow by 5.55% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that COMCAST DRN (CMCS34.SA) price has no a definite trend is 94.45% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, COMCAST DRN (CMCS34.SA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 19 Feb 2026, COMCAST DRN (CMCS34.SA) price will reach 105.05 and 25.13 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 19 Feb 2026 for COMCAST DRN (CMCS34.SA) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 19 Feb 2026 if the real price is between 110.30 and 23.87

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 105.51% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 105.05. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in COMCAST DRN (CMCS34.SA), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

COMCAST DRN (CMCS34.SA) stock price forecast charts until 19 Feb 2026

COMCAST DRN (CMCS34.SA) stock profit and loss prediction until 19 Feb 2026

Neutral 5.55%

COMCAST DRN (CMCS34.SA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 19 days

Strong Profit 105.51%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of COMCAST DRN (CMCS34.SA) stock until 19 Feb 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 19 Feb 2024

Users forecasts for COMCAST DRN (CMCS34.SA)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

COMCAST DRN (CMCS34.SA) predictions by visitors

COMCAST DRN (CMCS34.SA) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.