Maximum and minimum Bitcoin long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

Bitcoin long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|BTC: 131572.9883$
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Neutral -10.57% Profit 79.6% Neutral

Neutral:-10.57%

Profit:79.6%
131,572.99 55,197.71 131,572.99
55,197.71
1 Year Buy Uptrend 15.98% Profit 119.4% Buy

Uptrend:15.98%

Profit:119.4%
163,759.86 49,864.13 163,759.86
49,864.13
2 Years Buy Uptrend 15.92% Profit 159.2% Buy

Uptrend:15.92%

Profit:159.2%
195,946.73 44,530.55 195,946.73
44,530.55

Bitcoin (BTC-USD) price prediction until 24 Nov 2024 (update date: 24 May 2024)

Forecast until 24 Nov 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 10.57% probability. Moreover, the probability that Bitcoin (BTC-USD) price has no a definite trend is 89.43% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Bitcoin (BTC-USD) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 24 Nov 2024, Bitcoin (BTC-USD) price will reach 130,022.35 and 55,652.27 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 24 Nov 2024 for Bitcoin (BTC-USD) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 24 Nov 2024 if the real price is between 136,523.47 and 52,869.66

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 79.6% profit. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Bitcoin (BTC-USD), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Bitcoin (BTC-USD) price forecast charts until 24 Nov 2024

Bitcoin (BTC-USD) price trend forecast until 24 Nov 2024

Neutral -10.57%

Bitcoin (BTC-USD) profit and loss prediction until 24 Nov 2024

Strong Profit 79.6%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Bitcoin (BTC-USD) until 24 Nov 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 24 May 2024

Bitcoin (BTC-USD) price prediction until 24 May 2025 (update date: 24 May 2024)

Forecast until 24 May 2025 shows that the price will grow by 15.98% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Bitcoin (BTC-USD) price has no a definite trend is 84.02% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Bitcoin (BTC-USD) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 24 May 2025, Bitcoin (BTC-USD) price will reach 161,829.89 and 50,274.77 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 24 May 2025 for Bitcoin (BTC-USD) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 24 May 2025 if the real price is between 169,921.38 and -2,513.74

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 119.4% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 161,829.89. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Bitcoin (BTC-USD), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Bitcoin (BTC-USD) price forecast charts until 24 May 2025

Bitcoin (BTC-USD) price trend forecast until 24 May 2025

Neutral 15.98%

Bitcoin (BTC-USD) profit and loss prediction until 24 May 2025

Strong Profit 119.4%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Bitcoin (BTC-USD) until 24 May 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 24 May 2024

Bitcoin (BTC-USD) price prediction until 24 May 2026 (update date: 24 May 2024)

Forecast until 24 May 2026 shows that the price will grow by 15.92% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Bitcoin (BTC-USD) price has no a definite trend is 84.08% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Bitcoin (BTC-USD) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 24 May 2026, Bitcoin (BTC-USD) price will reach 193,637.43 and 44,530.55 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 24 May 2026 for Bitcoin (BTC-USD) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 24 May 2026 if the real price is between 203,319.30 and 42,304.03

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 159.2% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 193,637.43. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Bitcoin (BTC-USD), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Bitcoin (BTC-USD) price forecast charts until 24 May 2026

Bitcoin (BTC-USD) price trend forecast until 24 May 2026

Neutral 15.92%

Bitcoin (BTC-USD) profit and loss prediction until 24 May 2026

Strong Profit 159.2%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Bitcoin (BTC-USD) until 24 May 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 24 May 2024

Users forecasts for Bitcoin (BTC-USD)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Bitcoin (BTC-USD) predictions by visitors

Bitcoin (BTC-USD) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.