Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -0.13% Profit 5.9% Neutral

Neutral:-0.13%

Profit:5.9%
446.058 418.733 446.058
418.733
10 Days Buy Uptrend 70.52% Profit 12.4% Buy

Uptrend:70.52%

Profit:12.4%
473.576 418.507 473.576
418.507
30 Days Neutral Neutral 6.95% Profit 10.42% Neutral

Neutral:6.95%

Profit:10.42%
485.974 397.792 485.974
397.792

Zarclear Holdings Ltd (ZCL.JO) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 15 Jul 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 0.13% probability. Moreover, the probability that Zarclear Holdings Ltd (ZCL.JO) price has no a definite trend is 99.87% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Zarclear Holdings Ltd (ZCL.JO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Zarclear Holdings Ltd (ZCL.JO) price will reach 446.05794553757 and 418.73302486539 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Zarclear Holdings Ltd (ZCL.JO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 20, 2021 if the real price is between 468.36084281445 and 397.79637362212

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 5.9% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 446.05794553757. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Zarclear Holdings Ltd (ZCL.JO) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Zarclear Holdings Ltd (ZCL.JO) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -0.13%

Zarclear Holdings Ltd (ZCL.JO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 5.9%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Zarclear Holdings Ltd (ZCL.JO) stock prices in the next 5 days

Zarclear Holdings Ltd (ZCL.JO) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 15 Jul 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 70.52% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Zarclear Holdings Ltd (ZCL.JO) price has no a definite trend is 29.48% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Zarclear Holdings Ltd (ZCL.JO) price is expected to rise in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Zarclear Holdings Ltd (ZCL.JO) price will reach 473.57606334686 and 418.50675049424 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Zarclear Holdings Ltd (ZCL.JO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 25, 2021 if the real price is between 497.25486651421 and 397.58141296953

There will be an upward trend and 12.4% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 473.57606334686. So, it is suggested that buy it.

Forecast charts of the Zarclear Holdings Ltd (ZCL.JO) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Zarclear Holdings Ltd (ZCL.JO) stock for the next 10 days

Strong Uptrend 70.52%

Zarclear Holdings Ltd (ZCL.JO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Profit 12.4%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Zarclear Holdings Ltd (ZCL.JO) stock prices in the next 10 days

Zarclear Holdings Ltd (ZCL.JO) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 15 Jul 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 6.95% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Zarclear Holdings Ltd (ZCL.JO) price has no a definite trend is 93.05% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Zarclear Holdings Ltd (ZCL.JO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Zarclear Holdings Ltd (ZCL.JO) price will reach 485.97434577942 and 397.79205179214 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Zarclear Holdings Ltd (ZCL.JO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 14, 2021 if the real price is between 510.27306306839 and 377.90244920254

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 10.42% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 485.97434577942. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Zarclear Holdings Ltd (ZCL.JO) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Zarclear Holdings Ltd (ZCL.JO) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 6.95%

Zarclear Holdings Ltd (ZCL.JO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 10.42%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Zarclear Holdings Ltd (ZCL.JO) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Zarclear Holdings Ltd (ZCL.JO)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Zarclear Holdings Ltd (ZCL.JO) predictions by visitors

Zarclear Holdings Ltd (ZCL.JO) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.