Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -45.97% Loss -13.16% Sell

Downtrend:-45.97%

Loss:-13.16%
1.202 0.909 1.202
0.909
10 Days Sell Downtrend -36.74% Loss -16.85% Sell

Downtrend:-36.74%

Loss:-16.85%
1.186 0.884 1.186
0.884
30 Days Neutral Neutral -9.65% Neutral -3.47% Neutral

Neutral:-9.65%

Neutral:-3.47%
1.37 0.857 1.37
0.857

XRP (XRP-USD) price prediction for the next 5 days on 21 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 45.97% probability. Moreover, the probability that XRP (XRP-USD) price has no a definite trend is 54.03% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, XRP (XRP-USD) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, XRP (XRP-USD) price will reach 1.1253972363845 and 0.90986043818935 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day XRP (XRP-USD) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 26, 2021 if the real price is between 1.1816670982037 and 0.86436741627988

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -13.16% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.90986043818935. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the XRP (XRP-USD) prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of XRP (XRP-USD) for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -45.97%

XRP (XRP-USD) profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -13.16%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest XRP (XRP-USD) prices in the next 5 days

XRP (XRP-USD) price prediction for the next 10 days on 21 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 36.74% probability. Moreover, the probability that XRP (XRP-USD) price has no a definite trend is 63.26% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, XRP (XRP-USD) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, XRP (XRP-USD) price will reach 1.1102263642379 and 0.88485489572222 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day XRP (XRP-USD) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 31, 2021 if the real price is between 1.1657376824498 and 0.84061215093611

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -16.85% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.88485489572222. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the XRP (XRP-USD) prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of XRP (XRP-USD) for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -36.74%

XRP (XRP-USD) profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -16.85%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest XRP (XRP-USD) prices in the next 10 days

XRP (XRP-USD) price prediction for the next 30 days on 21 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 9.65% probability. Moreover, the probability that XRP (XRP-USD) price has no a definite trend is 90.35% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, XRP (XRP-USD) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, XRP (XRP-USD) price will reach 1.2824931835316 and 0.85732708785633 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day XRP (XRP-USD) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 20, 2021 if the real price is between 1.3466178427082 and 0.81446073346352

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -3.47% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.8582962341153. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the XRP (XRP-USD) prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of XRP (XRP-USD) for the next 30 days

Neutral -9.65%

XRP (XRP-USD) profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral -3.47%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest XRP (XRP-USD) prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for XRP (XRP-USD)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

XRP (XRP-USD) predictions by visitors

XRP (XRP-USD) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.