Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Uptrend 56.99% Neutral 0.01% Neutral

Uptrend:56.99%

Neutral:0.01%
760.477 699.057 760.477
699.057
10 Days Neutral Neutral -6.42% Loss -3.89% Neutral

Neutral:-6.42%

Loss:-3.89%
765.327 666.058 765.327
666.058
30 Days Neutral Neutral -8.41% Loss -9.22% Neutral

Neutral:-8.41%

Loss:-9.22%
787.698 605.522 787.698
605.522

BAILLIE GIFFORD JAPAN TRUST PLC (BGFD.L) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 13 May 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 56.99% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that BAILLIE GIFFORD JAPAN TRUST PLC (BGFD.L) price has no a definite trend is 43.01% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BAILLIE GIFFORD JAPAN TRUST PLC (BGFD.L) price is expected to rise in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, BAILLIE GIFFORD JAPAN TRUST PLC (BGFD.L) price will reach 757.37738656998 and 708.7256305635 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day BAILLIE GIFFORD JAPAN TRUST PLC (BGFD.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 18, 2022 if the real price is between 795.24625589848 and 673.28934903532

There will be an upward trend and 0.01% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 757.37738656998. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the BAILLIE GIFFORD JAPAN TRUST PLC (BGFD.L) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of BAILLIE GIFFORD JAPAN TRUST PLC (BGFD.L) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Uptrend 56.99%

BAILLIE GIFFORD JAPAN TRUST PLC (BGFD.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 0.01%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BAILLIE GIFFORD JAPAN TRUST PLC (BGFD.L) stock prices in the next 5 days

BAILLIE GIFFORD JAPAN TRUST PLC (BGFD.L) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 13 May 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 6.42% probability. Moreover, the probability that BAILLIE GIFFORD JAPAN TRUST PLC (BGFD.L) price has no a definite trend is 93.58% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BAILLIE GIFFORD JAPAN TRUST PLC (BGFD.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, BAILLIE GIFFORD JAPAN TRUST PLC (BGFD.L) price will reach 762.20707654953 and 675.27066464424 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day BAILLIE GIFFORD JAPAN TRUST PLC (BGFD.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 23, 2022 if the real price is between 800.31743037701 and 641.50713141203

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -3.89% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 675.27066464424. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the BAILLIE GIFFORD JAPAN TRUST PLC (BGFD.L) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of BAILLIE GIFFORD JAPAN TRUST PLC (BGFD.L) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -6.42%

BAILLIE GIFFORD JAPAN TRUST PLC (BGFD.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Loss -3.89%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BAILLIE GIFFORD JAPAN TRUST PLC (BGFD.L) stock prices in the next 10 days

BAILLIE GIFFORD JAPAN TRUST PLC (BGFD.L) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 13 May 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 8.41% probability. Moreover, the probability that BAILLIE GIFFORD JAPAN TRUST PLC (BGFD.L) price has no a definite trend is 91.59% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BAILLIE GIFFORD JAPAN TRUST PLC (BGFD.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, BAILLIE GIFFORD JAPAN TRUST PLC (BGFD.L) price will reach 784.48679153919 and 605.52170491219 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day BAILLIE GIFFORD JAPAN TRUST PLC (BGFD.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 12, 2022 if the real price is between 823.71113111615 and 575.24561966658

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -9.22% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 613.89683222771. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the BAILLIE GIFFORD JAPAN TRUST PLC (BGFD.L) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of BAILLIE GIFFORD JAPAN TRUST PLC (BGFD.L) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -8.41%

BAILLIE GIFFORD JAPAN TRUST PLC (BGFD.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Loss -9.22%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BAILLIE GIFFORD JAPAN TRUST PLC (BGFD.L) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for BAILLIE GIFFORD JAPAN TRUST PLC (BGFD.L)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

BAILLIE GIFFORD JAPAN TRUST PLC (BGFD.L) predictions by visitors

BAILLIE GIFFORD JAPAN TRUST PLC (BGFD.L) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.