Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -46.06% Neutral 0.81% Neutral

Downtrend:-46.06%

Neutral:0.81%
87.904 76.869 87.904
76.869
10 Days Sell Downtrend -38.27% Loss -5.76% Sell

Downtrend:-38.27%

Loss:-5.76%
87.58 71.864 87.58
71.864
30 Days Neutral Neutral -14.96% Loss -17.44% Neutral

Neutral:-14.96%

Loss:-17.44%
88.814 61.196 88.814
61.196

Smartfren Telecom Tbk. (FREN.JK) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 27 Sep 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 46.06% probability. Moreover, the probability that Smartfren Telecom Tbk. (FREN.JK) price has no a definite trend is 53.94% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Smartfren Telecom Tbk. (FREN.JK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Smartfren Telecom Tbk. (FREN.JK) price will reach 87.903586959839 and 78.766765087843 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Smartfren Telecom Tbk. (FREN.JK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 02, 2022 if the real price is between 92.298766307831 and 74.828426833451

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.81% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 87.903586959839. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Smartfren Telecom Tbk. (FREN.JK) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Smartfren Telecom Tbk. (FREN.JK) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -46.06%

Smartfren Telecom Tbk. (FREN.JK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 0.81%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Smartfren Telecom Tbk. (FREN.JK) stock prices in the next 5 days

Smartfren Telecom Tbk. (FREN.JK) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 27 Sep 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 38.27% probability. Moreover, the probability that Smartfren Telecom Tbk. (FREN.JK) price has no a definite trend is 61.73% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Smartfren Telecom Tbk. (FREN.JK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Smartfren Telecom Tbk. (FREN.JK) price will reach 87.579767942429 and 73.638520002365 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Smartfren Telecom Tbk. (FREN.JK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 07, 2022 if the real price is between 91.95875633955 and 69.956594002247

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -5.76% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 73.638520002365. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Smartfren Telecom Tbk. (FREN.JK) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Smartfren Telecom Tbk. (FREN.JK) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -38.27%

Smartfren Telecom Tbk. (FREN.JK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Loss -5.76%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Smartfren Telecom Tbk. (FREN.JK) stock prices in the next 10 days

Smartfren Telecom Tbk. (FREN.JK) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 27 Sep 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 14.96% probability. Moreover, the probability that Smartfren Telecom Tbk. (FREN.JK) price has no a definite trend is 85.04% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Smartfren Telecom Tbk. (FREN.JK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Smartfren Telecom Tbk. (FREN.JK) price will reach 88.813704848289 and 61.196061551571 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Smartfren Telecom Tbk. (FREN.JK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 27, 2022 if the real price is between 93.254390090704 and 58.136258473992

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -17.44% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 62.707075417042. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Smartfren Telecom Tbk. (FREN.JK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Smartfren Telecom Tbk. (FREN.JK) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -14.96%

Smartfren Telecom Tbk. (FREN.JK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -17.44%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Smartfren Telecom Tbk. (FREN.JK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Smartfren Telecom Tbk. (FREN.JK)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Smartfren Telecom Tbk. (FREN.JK) predictions by visitors

Smartfren Telecom Tbk. (FREN.JK) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.