Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -76.74% Loss -13.5% Sell

Downtrend:-76.74%

Loss:-13.5%
0.421 0.309 0.421
0.309
10 Days Sell Downtrend -64.78% Loss -19.76% Sell

Downtrend:-64.78%

Loss:-19.76%
0.418 0.288 0.418
0.288
30 Days Sell Downtrend -29.9% Loss -31.33% Sell

Downtrend:-29.9%

Loss:-31.33%
0.423 0.239 0.423
0.239

Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporatio (NYMX) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 28 Sep 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 76.74% probability. Moreover, the probability that Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporatio (NYMX) price has no a definite trend is 23.26% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporatio (NYMX) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporatio (NYMX) price will reach 0.41032528564287 and 0.31704020332684 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporatio (NYMX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 03, 2022 if the real price is between 0.43084154992501 and 0.3011881931605

There will be a downward trend and -13.5% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.31704020332684. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Forecast charts of the Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporatio (NYMX) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporatio (NYMX) stock for the next 5 days

Strong Downtrend -76.74%

Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporatio (NYMX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -13.5%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporatio (NYMX) stock prices in the next 5 days

Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporatio (NYMX) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 28 Sep 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 64.78% probability. Moreover, the probability that Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporatio (NYMX) price has no a definite trend is 35.22% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporatio (NYMX) price is expected to fall in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporatio (NYMX) price will reach 0.40760685081273 and 0.29534223593777 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporatio (NYMX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 08, 2022 if the real price is between 0.42798719335337 and 0.28057512414088

There will be a downward trend and -19.76% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.29534223593777. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Forecast charts of the Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporatio (NYMX) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporatio (NYMX) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -64.78%

Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporatio (NYMX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -19.76%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporatio (NYMX) stock prices in the next 10 days

Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporatio (NYMX) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 28 Sep 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 29.9% probability. Moreover, the probability that Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporatio (NYMX) price has no a definite trend is 70.1% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporatio (NYMX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporatio (NYMX) price will reach 0.41230689801411 and 0.23922359881622 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporatio (NYMX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 28, 2022 if the real price is between 0.43292224291481 and 0.22726241887541

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -31.33% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.24551895075508. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporatio (NYMX) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporatio (NYMX) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -29.9%

Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporatio (NYMX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -31.33%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporatio (NYMX) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporatio (NYMX)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporatio (NYMX) predictions by visitors

Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporatio (NYMX) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.