Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -49.56% Neutral 0.87% Neutral

Downtrend:-49.56%

Neutral:0.87%
4.269 3.655 4.269
3.655
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -24.13% Neutral 2.27% Neutral

Downtrend:-24.13%

Neutral:2.27%
4.317 3.662 4.317
3.662
30 Days Neutral Neutral 6.23% Profit 14.44% Neutral

Neutral:6.23%

Profit:14.44%
4.878 3.594 4.878
3.594

SSY GROUP (2005.HK) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 27 Jun 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 49.56% probability. Moreover, the probability that SSY GROUP (2005.HK) price has no a definite trend is 50.44% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SSY GROUP (2005.HK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, SSY GROUP (2005.HK) price will reach 4.1521672292463 and 3.7019663818707 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day SSY GROUP (2005.HK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 02, 2022 if the real price is between 4.3597755907086 and 3.5168680627772

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.87% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 4.1521672292463. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the SSY GROUP (2005.HK) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of SSY GROUP (2005.HK) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -49.56%

SSY GROUP (2005.HK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 0.87%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SSY GROUP (2005.HK) stock prices in the next 5 days

SSY GROUP (2005.HK) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 27 Jun 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 24.13% probability. Moreover, the probability that SSY GROUP (2005.HK) price has no a definite trend is 75.87% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SSY GROUP (2005.HK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, SSY GROUP (2005.HK) price will reach 4.1991683349905 and 3.7097807346739 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day SSY GROUP (2005.HK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 07, 2022 if the real price is between 4.4091267517401 and 3.5242916979402

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.27% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 4.1991683349905. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the SSY GROUP (2005.HK) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of SSY GROUP (2005.HK) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -24.13%

SSY GROUP (2005.HK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 2.27%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SSY GROUP (2005.HK) stock prices in the next 10 days

SSY GROUP (2005.HK) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 27 Jun 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 6.23% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that SSY GROUP (2005.HK) price has no a definite trend is 93.77% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SSY GROUP (2005.HK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, SSY GROUP (2005.HK) price will reach 4.7444415785857 and 3.5935444981749 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day SSY GROUP (2005.HK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 27, 2022 if the real price is between 4.981663657515 and 3.4138672732662

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 14.44% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 4.7444415785857. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the SSY GROUP (2005.HK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of SSY GROUP (2005.HK) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 6.23%

SSY GROUP (2005.HK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 14.44%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SSY GROUP (2005.HK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for SSY GROUP (2005.HK)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

SSY GROUP (2005.HK) predictions by visitors

SSY GROUP (2005.HK) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.