Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -18.47% Neutral -0.87% Neutral

Downtrend:-18.47%

Neutral:-0.87%
0.93 0.882 0.93
0.882
10 Days Neutral Uptrend 28.94% Neutral 1.99% Neutral

Uptrend:28.94%

Neutral:1.99%
0.951 0.887 0.951
0.887
30 Days Buy Uptrend 55.87% Profit 10.99% Buy

Uptrend:55.87%

Profit:10.99%
1.033 0.887 1.033
0.887

Fraser & Neave Ltd. Registered (FNV2.SG) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 25 Aug 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 18.47% probability. Moreover, the probability that Fraser & Neave Ltd. Registered (FNV2.SG) price has no a definite trend is 81.53% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Fraser & Neave Ltd. Registered (FNV2.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Fraser & Neave Ltd. Registered (FNV2.SG) price will reach 0.93043080150358 and 0.88163683451926 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Fraser & Neave Ltd. Registered (FNV2.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 30, 2022 if the real price is between 0.97695234157875 and 0.8375549927933

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.87% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.88163683451926. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Fraser & Neave Ltd. Registered (FNV2.SG) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Fraser & Neave Ltd. Registered (FNV2.SG) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -18.47%

Fraser & Neave Ltd. Registered (FNV2.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -0.87%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Fraser & Neave Ltd. Registered (FNV2.SG) stock prices in the next 5 days

Fraser & Neave Ltd. Registered (FNV2.SG) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 25 Aug 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 28.94% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Fraser & Neave Ltd. Registered (FNV2.SG) price has no a definite trend is 71.06% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Fraser & Neave Ltd. Registered (FNV2.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Fraser & Neave Ltd. Registered (FNV2.SG) price will reach 0.95143093645767 and 0.88666635732161 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Fraser & Neave Ltd. Registered (FNV2.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 04, 2022 if the real price is between 0.99900248328055 and 0.84233303945553

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.99% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.95143093645767. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Fraser & Neave Ltd. Registered (FNV2.SG) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Fraser & Neave Ltd. Registered (FNV2.SG) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 28.94%

Fraser & Neave Ltd. Registered (FNV2.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 1.99%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Fraser & Neave Ltd. Registered (FNV2.SG) stock prices in the next 10 days

Fraser & Neave Ltd. Registered (FNV2.SG) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 25 Aug 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 55.87% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Fraser & Neave Ltd. Registered (FNV2.SG) price has no a definite trend is 44.13% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Fraser & Neave Ltd. Registered (FNV2.SG) price is expected to rise in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Fraser & Neave Ltd. Registered (FNV2.SG) price will reach 1.0328868827473 and 0.88708927922978 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Fraser & Neave Ltd. Registered (FNV2.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 24, 2022 if the real price is between 1.0845312268846 and 0.84273481526829

There will be an upward trend and 10.99% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1.0328868827473. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Fraser & Neave Ltd. Registered (FNV2.SG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Fraser & Neave Ltd. Registered (FNV2.SG) stock for the next 30 days

Moderate Uptrend 55.87%

Fraser & Neave Ltd. Registered (FNV2.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 10.99%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Fraser & Neave Ltd. Registered (FNV2.SG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Fraser & Neave Ltd. Registered (FNV2.SG)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Fraser & Neave Ltd. Registered (FNV2.SG) predictions by visitors

Fraser & Neave Ltd. Registered (FNV2.SG) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.