Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -52.11% Loss -11.22% Sell

Downtrend:-52.11%

Loss:-11.22%
0.0086 0.0061 0.0086
0.0061
10 Days Sell Downtrend -20.31% Loss -14.57% Sell

Downtrend:-20.31%

Loss:-14.57%
0.0086 0.0058 0.0086
0.0058
30 Days Neutral Neutral 13.23% Loss -12.25% Neutral

Neutral:13.23%

Loss:-12.25%
0.0096 0.005 0.0096
0.005

FERNHILL CORP (FERN) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 05 Aug 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 52.11% probability. Moreover, the probability that FERNHILL CORP (FERN) price has no a definite trend is 47.89% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, FERNHILL CORP (FERN) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, FERNHILL CORP (FERN) price will reach 0.0082866856793562 and 0.0062496656490474 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day FERNHILL CORP (FERN) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 10, 2022 if the real price is between 0.008701019963324 and 0.005937182366595

There will be a downward trend and -11.22% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.0062496656490474. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Forecast charts of the FERNHILL CORP (FERN) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of FERNHILL CORP (FERN) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -52.11%

FERNHILL CORP (FERN) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -11.22%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest FERNHILL CORP (FERN) stock prices in the next 5 days

FERNHILL CORP (FERN) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 05 Aug 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 20.31% probability. Moreover, the probability that FERNHILL CORP (FERN) price has no a definite trend is 79.69% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, FERNHILL CORP (FERN) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, FERNHILL CORP (FERN) price will reach 0.0082807864455701 and 0.0059970952710396 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day FERNHILL CORP (FERN) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 15, 2022 if the real price is between 0.0086948257678486 and 0.0056972405074876

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -14.57% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.0059970952710396. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the FERNHILL CORP (FERN) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of FERNHILL CORP (FERN) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -20.31%

FERNHILL CORP (FERN) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -14.57%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest FERNHILL CORP (FERN) stock prices in the next 10 days

FERNHILL CORP (FERN) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 05 Aug 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 13.23% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that FERNHILL CORP (FERN) price has no a definite trend is 86.77% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, FERNHILL CORP (FERN) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, FERNHILL CORP (FERN) price will reach 0.0092771937249076 and 0.0050451782708203 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day FERNHILL CORP (FERN) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 04, 2022 if the real price is between 0.0097410534111529 and 0.0047929193572793

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -12.25% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.005179716445751. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the FERNHILL CORP (FERN) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of FERNHILL CORP (FERN) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 13.23%

FERNHILL CORP (FERN) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Loss -12.25%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest FERNHILL CORP (FERN) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for FERNHILL CORP (FERN)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

FERNHILL CORP (FERN) predictions by visitors

FERNHILL CORP (FERN) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.