Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -24.08% Loss -4.76% Sell

Downtrend:-24.08%

Loss:-4.76%
0.818 0.682 0.818
0.682
10 Days Sell Downtrend -27.6% Loss -9.59% Sell

Downtrend:-27.6%

Loss:-9.59%
0.808 0.656 0.808
0.656
30 Days Neutral Neutral 0.45% Neutral 1.77% Neutral

Neutral:0.45%

Neutral:1.77%
0.944 0.612 0.944
0.612

DOCTORCARE CDI 1:1 (DOC.AX) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 16 Sep 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 24.08% probability. Moreover, the probability that DOCTORCARE CDI 1:1 (DOC.AX) price has no a definite trend is 75.92% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, DOCTORCARE CDI 1:1 (DOC.AX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, DOCTORCARE CDI 1:1 (DOC.AX) price will reach 0.81830669418983 and 0.71432544245638 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day DOCTORCARE CDI 1:1 (DOC.AX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 21, 2021 if the real price is between 0.85922202889932 and 0.67860917033356

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -4.76% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.71432544245638. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the DOCTORCARE CDI 1:1 (DOC.AX) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of DOCTORCARE CDI 1:1 (DOC.AX) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -24.08%

DOCTORCARE CDI 1:1 (DOC.AX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -4.76%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest DOCTORCARE CDI 1:1 (DOC.AX) stock prices in the next 5 days

DOCTORCARE CDI 1:1 (DOC.AX) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 16 Sep 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 27.6% probability. Moreover, the probability that DOCTORCARE CDI 1:1 (DOC.AX) price has no a definite trend is 72.4% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, DOCTORCARE CDI 1:1 (DOC.AX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, DOCTORCARE CDI 1:1 (DOC.AX) price will reach 0.80810255515273 and 0.68662194710124 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day DOCTORCARE CDI 1:1 (DOC.AX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 26, 2021 if the real price is between 0.84850768291036 and 0.65229084974618

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -9.59% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.68662194710124. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the DOCTORCARE CDI 1:1 (DOC.AX) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of DOCTORCARE CDI 1:1 (DOC.AX) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -27.6%

DOCTORCARE CDI 1:1 (DOC.AX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -9.59%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest DOCTORCARE CDI 1:1 (DOC.AX) stock prices in the next 10 days

DOCTORCARE CDI 1:1 (DOC.AX) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 16 Sep 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0.45% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that DOCTORCARE CDI 1:1 (DOC.AX) price has no a definite trend is 99.55% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, DOCTORCARE CDI 1:1 (DOC.AX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, DOCTORCARE CDI 1:1 (DOC.AX) price will reach 0.94360716229086 and 0.61175340414047 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day DOCTORCARE CDI 1:1 (DOC.AX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 16, 2021 if the real price is between 0.9907875204054 and 0.58116573393345

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.77% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.94360716229086. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the DOCTORCARE CDI 1:1 (DOC.AX) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of DOCTORCARE CDI 1:1 (DOC.AX) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 0.45%

DOCTORCARE CDI 1:1 (DOC.AX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 1.77%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest DOCTORCARE CDI 1:1 (DOC.AX) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for DOCTORCARE CDI 1:1 (DOC.AX)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

DOCTORCARE CDI 1:1 (DOC.AX) predictions by visitors

DOCTORCARE CDI 1:1 (DOC.AX) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.