Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -0.22% Neutral 0.13% Neutral

Neutral:-0.22%

Neutral:0.13%
16.9 16.882 16.9
16.882
10 Days Neutral Neutral -0.14% Neutral -0.17% Neutral

Neutral:-0.14%

Neutral:-0.17%
16.894 16.837 16.894
16.837
30 Days Neutral Neutral 0.22% Neutral 1.28% Neutral

Neutral:0.22%

Neutral:1.28%
17.067 16.91 17.067
16.91

COCA COLA BOTTLERS JAPAN INC (CCOJF) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 19 Jul 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 0.22% probability. Moreover, the probability that COCA COLA BOTTLERS JAPAN INC (CCOJF) price has no a definite trend is 99.78% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, COCA COLA BOTTLERS JAPAN INC (CCOJF) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, COCA COLA BOTTLERS JAPAN INC (CCOJF) price will reach 16.900306578652 and 16.881599112956 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day COCA COLA BOTTLERS JAPAN INC (CCOJF) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 24, 2021 if the real price is between 17.745321907584 and 16.037519157308

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.13% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 16.900306578652. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the COCA COLA BOTTLERS JAPAN INC (CCOJF) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of COCA COLA BOTTLERS JAPAN INC (CCOJF) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -0.22%

COCA COLA BOTTLERS JAPAN INC (CCOJF) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 0.13%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest COCA COLA BOTTLERS JAPAN INC (CCOJF) stock prices in the next 5 days

COCA COLA BOTTLERS JAPAN INC (CCOJF) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 19 Jul 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 0.14% probability. Moreover, the probability that COCA COLA BOTTLERS JAPAN INC (CCOJF) price has no a definite trend is 99.86% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, COCA COLA BOTTLERS JAPAN INC (CCOJF) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, COCA COLA BOTTLERS JAPAN INC (CCOJF) price will reach 16.89378123048 and 16.837200341612 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day COCA COLA BOTTLERS JAPAN INC (CCOJF) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 29, 2021 if the real price is between 17.738470292004 and 15.995340324531

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.17% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 16.837200341612. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the COCA COLA BOTTLERS JAPAN INC (CCOJF) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of COCA COLA BOTTLERS JAPAN INC (CCOJF) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -0.14%

COCA COLA BOTTLERS JAPAN INC (CCOJF) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -0.17%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest COCA COLA BOTTLERS JAPAN INC (CCOJF) stock prices in the next 10 days

COCA COLA BOTTLERS JAPAN INC (CCOJF) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 19 Jul 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0.22% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that COCA COLA BOTTLERS JAPAN INC (CCOJF) price has no a definite trend is 99.78% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, COCA COLA BOTTLERS JAPAN INC (CCOJF) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, COCA COLA BOTTLERS JAPAN INC (CCOJF) price will reach 17.06682754818 and 16.909554172715 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day COCA COLA BOTTLERS JAPAN INC (CCOJF) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 18, 2021 if the real price is between 17.920168925589 and 16.06407646408

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.28% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 17.06682754818. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the COCA COLA BOTTLERS JAPAN INC (CCOJF) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of COCA COLA BOTTLERS JAPAN INC (CCOJF) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 0.22%

COCA COLA BOTTLERS JAPAN INC (CCOJF) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 1.28%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest COCA COLA BOTTLERS JAPAN INC (CCOJF) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for COCA COLA BOTTLERS JAPAN INC (CCOJF)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

COCA COLA BOTTLERS JAPAN INC (CCOJF) predictions by visitors

COCA COLA BOTTLERS JAPAN INC (CCOJF) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.