Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -14.19% Neutral -0.07% Neutral

Neutral:-14.19%

Neutral:-0.07%
58.528 53.487 58.528
53.487
10 Days Neutral Neutral 3.21% Neutral 0.12% Neutral

Neutral:3.21%

Neutral:0.12%
59.117 53.022 59.117
53.022
30 Days Neutral Uptrend 28.4% Neutral 9.74% Neutral

Uptrend:28.4%

Neutral:9.74%
65.714 51.947 65.714
51.947

CF INDS HLDGS DL-,01 (C4F.F) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 26 Nov 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 14.19% probability. Moreover, the probability that CF INDS HLDGS DL-,01 (C4F.F) price has no a definite trend is 85.81% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CF INDS HLDGS DL-,01 (C4F.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, CF INDS HLDGS DL-,01 (C4F.F) price will reach 56.988229036331 and 53.973249292374 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day CF INDS HLDGS DL-,01 (C4F.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 01, 2021 if the real price is between 59.837640488148 and 51.274586827755

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.07% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 53.973249292374. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the CF INDS HLDGS DL-,01 (C4F.F) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of CF INDS HLDGS DL-,01 (C4F.F) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -14.19%

CF INDS HLDGS DL-,01 (C4F.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -0.07%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CF INDS HLDGS DL-,01 (C4F.F) stock prices in the next 5 days

CF INDS HLDGS DL-,01 (C4F.F) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 26 Nov 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 3.21% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that CF INDS HLDGS DL-,01 (C4F.F) price has no a definite trend is 96.79% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CF INDS HLDGS DL-,01 (C4F.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, CF INDS HLDGS DL-,01 (C4F.F) price will reach 57.561449289322 and 53.503544783592 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day CF INDS HLDGS DL-,01 (C4F.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 06, 2021 if the real price is between 60.439521753788 and 50.828367544413

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.12% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 57.561449289322. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the CF INDS HLDGS DL-,01 (C4F.F) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of CF INDS HLDGS DL-,01 (C4F.F) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 3.21%

CF INDS HLDGS DL-,01 (C4F.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 0.12%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CF INDS HLDGS DL-,01 (C4F.F) stock prices in the next 10 days

CF INDS HLDGS DL-,01 (C4F.F) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 26 Nov 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 28.4% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that CF INDS HLDGS DL-,01 (C4F.F) price has no a definite trend is 71.6% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CF INDS HLDGS DL-,01 (C4F.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, CF INDS HLDGS DL-,01 (C4F.F) price will reach 63.984727585316 and 51.947378665209 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day CF INDS HLDGS DL-,01 (C4F.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 26, 2021 if the real price is between 67.183963964581 and 49.350009731948

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 9.74% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 63.984727585316. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the CF INDS HLDGS DL-,01 (C4F.F) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of CF INDS HLDGS DL-,01 (C4F.F) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 28.4%

CF INDS HLDGS DL-,01 (C4F.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 9.74%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CF INDS HLDGS DL-,01 (C4F.F) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for CF INDS HLDGS DL-,01 (C4F.F)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

CF INDS HLDGS DL-,01 (C4F.F) predictions by visitors

CF INDS HLDGS DL-,01 (C4F.F) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.