Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -17.75% Loss -3% Sell

Downtrend:-17.75%

Loss:-3%
0.084 0.064 0.084
0.064
10 Days Neutral Uptrend 19.29% Loss -1.02% Neutral

Uptrend:19.29%

Loss:-1.02%
0.085 0.065 0.085
0.065
30 Days Neutral Neutral 0.93% Profit 11.72% Neutral

Neutral:0.93%

Profit:11.72%
0.092 0.067 0.092
0.067

BEST GLOB FPO (BFC.AX) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 08 Aug 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 17.75% probability. Moreover, the probability that BEST GLOB FPO (BFC.AX) price has no a definite trend is 82.25% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BEST GLOB FPO (BFC.AX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, BEST GLOB FPO (BFC.AX) price will reach 0.082656118214679 and 0.067060860384847 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day BEST GLOB FPO (BFC.AX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 13, 2022 if the real price is between 0.086788924125413 and 0.063707817365605

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -3% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.067060860384847. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the BEST GLOB FPO (BFC.AX) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of BEST GLOB FPO (BFC.AX) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -17.75%

BEST GLOB FPO (BFC.AX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Loss -3%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BEST GLOB FPO (BFC.AX) stock prices in the next 5 days

BEST GLOB FPO (BFC.AX) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 08 Aug 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 19.29% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that BEST GLOB FPO (BFC.AX) price has no a definite trend is 80.71% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BEST GLOB FPO (BFC.AX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, BEST GLOB FPO (BFC.AX) price will reach 0.083685343435643 and 0.067537299082601 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day BEST GLOB FPO (BFC.AX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 18, 2022 if the real price is between 0.087869610607425 and 0.064160434128471

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.02% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.067537299082601. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the BEST GLOB FPO (BFC.AX) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of BEST GLOB FPO (BFC.AX) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 19.29%

BEST GLOB FPO (BFC.AX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -1.02%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BEST GLOB FPO (BFC.AX) stock prices in the next 10 days

BEST GLOB FPO (BFC.AX) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 08 Aug 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0.93% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that BEST GLOB FPO (BFC.AX) price has no a definite trend is 99.07% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BEST GLOB FPO (BFC.AX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, BEST GLOB FPO (BFC.AX) price will reach 0.090752332630247 and 0.067385926597374 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day BEST GLOB FPO (BFC.AX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 07, 2022 if the real price is between 0.095289949261759 and 0.064016630267505

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 11.72% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.090752332630247. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the BEST GLOB FPO (BFC.AX) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of BEST GLOB FPO (BFC.AX) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 0.93%

BEST GLOB FPO (BFC.AX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 11.72%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BEST GLOB FPO (BFC.AX) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for BEST GLOB FPO (BFC.AX)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

BEST GLOB FPO (BFC.AX) predictions by visitors

BEST GLOB FPO (BFC.AX) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.