Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -9.39% Neutral -0.25% Neutral

Neutral:-9.39%

Neutral:-0.25%
573.346 529.554 573.346
529.554
10 Days Sell Downtrend -19.81% Loss -1.72% Sell

Downtrend:-19.81%

Loss:-1.72%
571.773 523.063 571.773
523.063
30 Days Neutral Neutral -8.19% Neutral -3.49% Neutral

Neutral:-8.19%

Neutral:-3.49%
604.8 480.953 604.8
480.953

SEIKO PMC CORPORATION (4963.T) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 20 May 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 9.39% probability. Moreover, the probability that SEIKO PMC CORPORATION (4963.T) price has no a definite trend is 90.61% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SEIKO PMC CORPORATION (4963.T) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, SEIKO PMC CORPORATION (4963.T) price will reach 572.31634349823 and 538.26667509079 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day SEIKO PMC CORPORATION (4963.T) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 25, 2022 if the real price is between 600.93216067314 and 511.35334133625

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.25% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 538.26667509079. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the SEIKO PMC CORPORATION (4963.T) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of SEIKO PMC CORPORATION (4963.T) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -9.39%

SEIKO PMC CORPORATION (4963.T) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -0.25%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SEIKO PMC CORPORATION (4963.T) stock prices in the next 5 days

SEIKO PMC CORPORATION (4963.T) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 20 May 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 19.81% probability. Moreover, the probability that SEIKO PMC CORPORATION (4963.T) price has no a definite trend is 80.19% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SEIKO PMC CORPORATION (4963.T) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, SEIKO PMC CORPORATION (4963.T) price will reach 570.7462875843 and 531.66892871857 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day SEIKO PMC CORPORATION (4963.T) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 30, 2022 if the real price is between 599.28360196352 and 505.08548228264

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.72% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 531.66892871857. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the SEIKO PMC CORPORATION (4963.T) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of SEIKO PMC CORPORATION (4963.T) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -19.81%

SEIKO PMC CORPORATION (4963.T) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -1.72%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SEIKO PMC CORPORATION (4963.T) stock prices in the next 10 days

SEIKO PMC CORPORATION (4963.T) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 20 May 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 8.19% probability. Moreover, the probability that SEIKO PMC CORPORATION (4963.T) price has no a definite trend is 91.81% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SEIKO PMC CORPORATION (4963.T) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, SEIKO PMC CORPORATION (4963.T) price will reach 603.71406822205 and 480.9525321424 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day SEIKO PMC CORPORATION (4963.T) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 19, 2022 if the real price is between 633.89977163315 and 456.90490553528

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -3.49% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 488.86582791805. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the SEIKO PMC CORPORATION (4963.T) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of SEIKO PMC CORPORATION (4963.T) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -8.19%

SEIKO PMC CORPORATION (4963.T) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral -3.49%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SEIKO PMC CORPORATION (4963.T) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for SEIKO PMC CORPORATION (4963.T)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

SEIKO PMC CORPORATION (4963.T) predictions by visitors

SEIKO PMC CORPORATION (4963.T) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.