Maximum and minimum US RESPROP ORD UNITS long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

US RESPROP ORD UNITS stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|URF.AX: 0.4185
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Downtrend -15.56% Profit 16.57% Neutral

Downtrend:-15.56%

Profit:16.57%
0.42 0.22 0.42
0.22
1 Year Neutral Downtrend -31.06% Profit 24.85% Neutral

Downtrend:-31.06%

Profit:24.85%
0.48 0.18 0.48
0.18
2 Years Neutral Neutral -9.48% Profit 33.13% Neutral

Neutral:-9.48%

Profit:33.13%
0.54 0.14 0.54
0.14

US RESPROP ORD UNITS (URF.AX) stock price prediction until 21 Sep 2024 (update date: 21 Mar 2024)

Forecast until 21 Sep 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 15.56% probability. Moreover, the probability that US RESPROP ORD UNITS (URF.AX) price has no a definite trend is 84.44% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, US RESPROP ORD UNITS (URF.AX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 21 Sep 2024, US RESPROP ORD UNITS (URF.AX) price will reach 0.42 and 0.22 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Sep 2024 for US RESPROP ORD UNITS (URF.AX) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Sep 2024 if the real price is between 0.44 and 0.21

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 16.57% profit. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in US RESPROP ORD UNITS (URF.AX), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

US RESPROP ORD UNITS (URF.AX) stock price forecast charts until 21 Sep 2024

US RESPROP ORD UNITS (URF.AX) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Sep 2024

Neutral -15.56%

US RESPROP ORD UNITS (URF.AX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Strong Profit 16.57%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of US RESPROP ORD UNITS (URF.AX) stock until 21 Sep 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Mar 2024

US RESPROP ORD UNITS (URF.AX) stock price prediction until 21 Mar 2025 (update date: 21 Mar 2024)

Forecast until 21 Mar 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 31.06% probability. Moreover, the probability that US RESPROP ORD UNITS (URF.AX) price has no a definite trend is 68.94% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, US RESPROP ORD UNITS (URF.AX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 21 Mar 2025, US RESPROP ORD UNITS (URF.AX) price will reach 0.48 and 0.18 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Mar 2025 for US RESPROP ORD UNITS (URF.AX) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Mar 2025 if the real price is between 0.50 and -0.01

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 24.85% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.48. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in US RESPROP ORD UNITS (URF.AX), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

US RESPROP ORD UNITS (URF.AX) stock price forecast charts until 21 Mar 2025

US RESPROP ORD UNITS (URF.AX) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Mar 2025

Moderate Downtrend -31.06%

US RESPROP ORD UNITS (URF.AX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Strong Profit 24.85%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of US RESPROP ORD UNITS (URF.AX) stock until 21 Mar 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Mar 2024

US RESPROP ORD UNITS (URF.AX) stock price prediction until 21 Mar 2026 (update date: 21 Mar 2024)

Forecast until 21 Mar 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 9.48% probability. Moreover, the probability that US RESPROP ORD UNITS (URF.AX) price has no a definite trend is 90.52% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, US RESPROP ORD UNITS (URF.AX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 21 Mar 2026, US RESPROP ORD UNITS (URF.AX) price will reach 0.54 and 0.14 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Mar 2026 for US RESPROP ORD UNITS (URF.AX) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Mar 2026 if the real price is between 0.57 and 0.14

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 33.13% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.54. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in US RESPROP ORD UNITS (URF.AX), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

US RESPROP ORD UNITS (URF.AX) stock price forecast charts until 21 Mar 2026

US RESPROP ORD UNITS (URF.AX) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Mar 2026

Neutral -9.48%

US RESPROP ORD UNITS (URF.AX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Strong Profit 33.13%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of US RESPROP ORD UNITS (URF.AX) stock until 21 Mar 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Mar 2024

Users forecasts for US RESPROP ORD UNITS (URF.AX)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

US RESPROP ORD UNITS (URF.AX) predictions by visitors

US RESPROP ORD UNITS (URF.AX) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.