Maximum and minimum Soybean Meal Futures long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

Soybean Meal Futures long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|ZM=F: 443.3173$
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Sell Downtrend -20.43% Loss -20.88% Sell

Downtrend:-20.43%

Loss:-20.88%
443.32 174.44 443.32
174.44
1 Year Sell Downtrend -44.54% Loss -31.32% Sell

Downtrend:-44.54%

Loss:-31.32%
491.68 91.36 491.68
91.36
2 Years Neutral Neutral -0.4% Loss -41.76% Neutral

Neutral:-0.4%

Loss:-41.76%
540.03 8.28 540.03
8.28

Soybean Meal Futures (ZM=F) price prediction until 10 Dec 2024 (update date: 10 Jun 2024)

Forecast until 10 Dec 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 20.43% probability. Moreover, the probability that Soybean Meal Futures (ZM=F) price has no a definite trend is 79.57% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Soybean Meal Futures (ZM=F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 10 Dec 2024, Soybean Meal Futures (ZM=F) price will reach 439.86 and 176.13 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 10 Dec 2024 for Soybean Meal Futures (ZM=F) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 10 Dec 2024 if the real price is between 461.86 and 167.32

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -20.88% loss. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Soybean Meal Futures (ZM=F), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Soybean Meal Futures (ZM=F) price forecast charts until 10 Dec 2024

Soybean Meal Futures (ZM=F) price trend forecast until 10 Dec 2024

Neutral -20.43%

Soybean Meal Futures (ZM=F) profit and loss prediction until 10 Dec 2024

Strong Loss -20.88%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Soybean Meal Futures (ZM=F) until 10 Dec 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 10 Jun 2024

Soybean Meal Futures (ZM=F) price prediction until 10 Jun 2025 (update date: 10 Jun 2024)

Forecast until 10 Jun 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 44.54% probability. Moreover, the probability that Soybean Meal Futures (ZM=F) price has no a definite trend is 55.46% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Soybean Meal Futures (ZM=F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 10 Jun 2025, Soybean Meal Futures (ZM=F) price will reach 487.85 and 92.24 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 10 Jun 2025 for Soybean Meal Futures (ZM=F) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 10 Jun 2025 if the real price is between 512.24 and -4.61

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -31.32% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 92.24. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Soybean Meal Futures (ZM=F), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Soybean Meal Futures (ZM=F) price forecast charts until 10 Jun 2025

Soybean Meal Futures (ZM=F) price trend forecast until 10 Jun 2025

Moderate Downtrend -44.54%

Soybean Meal Futures (ZM=F) profit and loss prediction until 10 Jun 2025

Strong Loss -31.32%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Soybean Meal Futures (ZM=F) until 10 Jun 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 10 Jun 2024

Soybean Meal Futures (ZM=F) price prediction until 10 Jun 2026 (update date: 10 Jun 2024)

Forecast until 10 Jun 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 0.4% probability. Moreover, the probability that Soybean Meal Futures (ZM=F) price has no a definite trend is 99.6% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Soybean Meal Futures (ZM=F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 10 Jun 2026, Soybean Meal Futures (ZM=F) price will reach 535.83 and 8.28 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 10 Jun 2026 for Soybean Meal Futures (ZM=F) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 10 Jun 2026 if the real price is between 562.62 and 7.86

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -41.76% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 8.36. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Soybean Meal Futures (ZM=F), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Soybean Meal Futures (ZM=F) price forecast charts until 10 Jun 2026

Soybean Meal Futures (ZM=F) price trend forecast until 10 Jun 2026

Neutral -0.4%

Soybean Meal Futures (ZM=F) profit and loss prediction until 10 Jun 2026

Strong Loss -41.76%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Soybean Meal Futures (ZM=F) until 10 Jun 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 10 Jun 2024

Users forecasts for Soybean Meal Futures (ZM=F)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Soybean Meal Futures (ZM=F) predictions by visitors

Soybean Meal Futures (ZM=F) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.