Maximum and minimum Soybean Meal Futures short-term price forecast for Mar,Apr,May 2024

Soybean Meal Futures short term price prediction: Mar,Apr,May 2024|ZM=F: 468.2937348689869168083532713353634$
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Uptrend 21.77% Loss -2.3% Neutral

Uptrend:21.77%

Loss:-2.3%
355.8261388059763703495264053344727 323.6801902692342878253839444369078 355.8261388059763703495264053344727
323.6801902692342878253839444369078
10 Days Neutral Neutral -6.32% Neutral -0.71% Neutral

Neutral:-6.32%

Neutral:-0.71%
358.8905122440701234154403209686279 326.0560968729230921780981589108706 358.8905122440701234154403209686279
326.0560968729230921780981589108706
30 Days Neutral Neutral -9.01% Neutral -1.55% Neutral

Neutral:-9.01%

Neutral:-1.55%
375.6914504800006397999823093414307 306.8405990059582109097391366958618 375.6914504800006397999823093414307
306.8405990059582109097391366958618

Soybean Meal Futures (ZM=F) price prediction for the next 5 days on 16 Feb 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 21.77% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Soybean Meal Futures (ZM=F) price has no a definite trend is 78.23% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Soybean Meal Futures (ZM=F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Soybean Meal Futures (ZM=F) price will reach 353.5753883244440771704830694943666 and 329.6901849607216945514664985239506 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Soybean Meal Futures (ZM=F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 21, 2024 if the real price is between 371.2541577406663009242038242518902 and 313.2056757126856041395512875169516

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -2.3% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 329.6901849607216945514664985239506. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Soybean Meal Futures (ZM=F), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Soybean Meal Futures (ZM=F) prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Soybean Meal Futures (ZM=F) for the next 5 days

Neutral 21.77%

Soybean Meal Futures (ZM=F) profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Loss -2.3%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Soybean Meal Futures (ZM=F) prices in the next 5 days

Soybean Meal Futures (ZM=F) price prediction for the next 10 days on 16 Feb 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 6.32% probability. Moreover, the probability that Soybean Meal Futures (ZM=F) price has no a definite trend is 93.68% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Soybean Meal Futures (ZM=F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Soybean Meal Futures (ZM=F) price will reach 356.6203783074197417590767145156860 and 332.1102066709412383715971373021603 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Soybean Meal Futures (ZM=F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 26, 2024 if the real price is between 374.4513972227907174783467780798674 and 315.5046963373941935060429386794567

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.71% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 332.1102066709412383715971373021603. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Soybean Meal Futures (ZM=F), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Soybean Meal Futures (ZM=F) prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Soybean Meal Futures (ZM=F) for the next 10 days

Neutral -6.32%

Soybean Meal Futures (ZM=F) profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -0.71%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Soybean Meal Futures (ZM=F) prices in the next 10 days

Soybean Meal Futures (ZM=F) price prediction for the next 30 days on 16 Feb 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 9.01% probability. Moreover, the probability that Soybean Meal Futures (ZM=F) price has no a definite trend is 90.99% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Soybean Meal Futures (ZM=F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Soybean Meal Futures (ZM=F) price will reach 373.3150435192503096004656981676817 and 306.8405990059582109097391366958618 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Soybean Meal Futures (ZM=F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 17, 2024 if the real price is between 391.9807956952128051852923817932606 and 291.4985690556603117329359520226717

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.55% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 312.5379213216201605973765254020691. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Soybean Meal Futures (ZM=F), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Soybean Meal Futures (ZM=F) prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Soybean Meal Futures (ZM=F) for the next 30 days

Neutral -9.01%

Soybean Meal Futures (ZM=F) profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral -1.55%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Soybean Meal Futures (ZM=F) prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Soybean Meal Futures (ZM=F)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Soybean Meal Futures (ZM=F) predictions by visitors

Soybean Meal Futures (ZM=F) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.