Maximum and minimum Russell 2000 long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

Russell 2000 long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|^RUT: 2953.2974$
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Downtrend -19.55% Profit 36.17% Neutral

Downtrend:-19.55%

Profit:36.17%
2,953.30 1,849.17 2,953.30
1,849.17
1 Year Buy Uptrend 17.79% Profit 54.25% Buy

Uptrend:17.79%

Profit:54.25%
3,407.81 1,765.48 3,407.81
1,765.48
2 Years Neutral Neutral 13.7% Profit 72.33% Neutral

Neutral:13.7%

Profit:72.33%
3,862.32 1,681.80 3,862.32
1,681.80

Russell 2000 (^RUT) price prediction until 23 Nov 2024 (update date: 23 May 2024)

Forecast until 23 Nov 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 19.55% probability. Moreover, the probability that Russell 2000 (^RUT) price has no a definite trend is 80.45% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Russell 2000 (^RUT) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 23 Nov 2024, Russell 2000 (^RUT) price will reach 2,930.36 and 1,860.03 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 23 Nov 2024 for Russell 2000 (^RUT) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 23 Nov 2024 if the real price is between 3,076.87 and 1,767.03

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 36.17% profit. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Russell 2000 (^RUT), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Russell 2000 (^RUT) price forecast charts until 23 Nov 2024

Russell 2000 (^RUT) price trend forecast until 23 Nov 2024

Neutral -19.55%

Russell 2000 (^RUT) profit and loss prediction until 23 Nov 2024

Strong Profit 36.17%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Russell 2000 (^RUT) until 23 Nov 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 23 May 2024

Russell 2000 (^RUT) price prediction until 23 May 2025 (update date: 23 May 2024)

Forecast until 23 May 2025 shows that the price will grow by 17.79% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Russell 2000 (^RUT) price has no a definite trend is 82.21% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Russell 2000 (^RUT) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 23 May 2025, Russell 2000 (^RUT) price will reach 3,381.34 and 1,775.85 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 23 May 2025 for Russell 2000 (^RUT) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 23 May 2025 if the real price is between 3,550.41 and -88.79

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 54.25% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 3,381.34. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Russell 2000 (^RUT), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Russell 2000 (^RUT) price forecast charts until 23 May 2025

Russell 2000 (^RUT) price trend forecast until 23 May 2025

Neutral 17.79%

Russell 2000 (^RUT) profit and loss prediction until 23 May 2025

Strong Profit 54.25%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Russell 2000 (^RUT) until 23 May 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 23 May 2024

Russell 2000 (^RUT) price prediction until 23 May 2026 (update date: 23 May 2024)

Forecast until 23 May 2026 shows that the price will grow by 13.7% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Russell 2000 (^RUT) price has no a definite trend is 86.3% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Russell 2000 (^RUT) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 23 May 2026, Russell 2000 (^RUT) price will reach 3,832.32 and 1,681.80 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 23 May 2026 for Russell 2000 (^RUT) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 23 May 2026 if the real price is between 4,023.94 and 1,597.71

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 72.33% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 3,832.32. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Russell 2000 (^RUT), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Russell 2000 (^RUT) price forecast charts until 23 May 2026

Russell 2000 (^RUT) price trend forecast until 23 May 2026

Neutral 13.7%

Russell 2000 (^RUT) profit and loss prediction until 23 May 2026

Strong Profit 72.33%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of Russell 2000 (^RUT) until 23 May 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 23 May 2024

Users forecasts for Russell 2000 (^RUT)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Russell 2000 (^RUT) predictions by visitors

Russell 2000 (^RUT) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.