Maximum and minimum YAPRAK SUT VE BESI CIFT. short-term price forecast for Apr,May,Jun 2024

YAPRAK SUT VE BESI CIFT. stock short term price prediction: Apr,May,Jun 2024|YAPRK.IS: 822.1757202148437500000000000000000
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -19.14% Loss -4% Sell

Downtrend:-19.14%

Loss:-4%
426.2783981323242414873675443232059 344.1065316677093619546212721616030 426.2783981323242414873675443232059
344.1065316677093619546212721616030
10 Days Neutral Neutral 13.71% Profit 5.9% Neutral

Neutral:13.71%

Profit:5.9%
461.9904456138610839843750000000000 348.4326364517211800375662278383970 461.9904456138610839843750000000000
348.4326364517211800375662278383970
30 Days Neutral Neutral -2.56% Profit 10.99% Neutral

Neutral:-2.56%

Profit:10.99%
500.1803346633911360186175443232059 332.3681116104125976562500000000000 500.1803346633911360186175443232059
332.3681116104125976562500000000000

YAPRAK SUT VE BESI CIFT. (YAPRK.IS) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 08 Apr 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 19.14% probability. Moreover, the probability that YAPRAK SUT VE BESI CIFT. (YAPRK.IS) price has no a definite trend is 80.86% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, YAPRAK SUT VE BESI CIFT. (YAPRK.IS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, YAPRAK SUT VE BESI CIFT. (YAPRK.IS) price will reach 417.9199981689453125000000000000000 and 366.0707783699035644531250000000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day YAPRAK SUT VE BESI CIFT. (YAPRK.IS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Apr 13, 2024 if the real price is between 438.8159980773925781250000000000000 and 347.7672394514083862304687500000000

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -4% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 366.0707783699035644531250000000000. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in YAPRAK SUT VE BESI CIFT. (YAPRK.IS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the YAPRAK SUT VE BESI CIFT. (YAPRK.IS) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of YAPRAK SUT VE BESI CIFT. (YAPRK.IS) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -19.14%

YAPRAK SUT VE BESI CIFT. (YAPRK.IS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -4%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest YAPRAK SUT VE BESI CIFT. (YAPRK.IS) stock prices in the next 5 days

YAPRAK SUT VE BESI CIFT. (YAPRK.IS) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 08 Apr 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 13.71% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that YAPRAK SUT VE BESI CIFT. (YAPRK.IS) price has no a definite trend is 86.29% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, YAPRAK SUT VE BESI CIFT. (YAPRK.IS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, YAPRAK SUT VE BESI CIFT. (YAPRK.IS) price will reach 452.9318094253540039062500000000000 and 370.6730175018310546875000000000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day YAPRAK SUT VE BESI CIFT. (YAPRK.IS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Apr 18, 2024 if the real price is between 475.5783998966217041015625000000000 and 352.1393666267395019531250000000000

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 5.9% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 452.9318094253540039062500000000000. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in YAPRAK SUT VE BESI CIFT. (YAPRK.IS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the YAPRAK SUT VE BESI CIFT. (YAPRK.IS) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of YAPRAK SUT VE BESI CIFT. (YAPRK.IS) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 13.71%

YAPRAK SUT VE BESI CIFT. (YAPRK.IS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 5.9%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest YAPRAK SUT VE BESI CIFT. (YAPRK.IS) stock prices in the next 10 days

YAPRAK SUT VE BESI CIFT. (YAPRK.IS) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 08 Apr 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 2.56% probability. Moreover, the probability that YAPRAK SUT VE BESI CIFT. (YAPRK.IS) price has no a definite trend is 97.44% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, YAPRAK SUT VE BESI CIFT. (YAPRK.IS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, YAPRAK SUT VE BESI CIFT. (YAPRK.IS) price will reach 490.3728771209716796875000000000000 and 332.3681116104125976562500000000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day YAPRAK SUT VE BESI CIFT. (YAPRK.IS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 08, 2024 if the real price is between 514.8915209770202636718750000000000 and 315.7497060298919677734375000000000

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 10.99% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 490.3728771209716796875000000000000. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in YAPRAK SUT VE BESI CIFT. (YAPRK.IS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the YAPRAK SUT VE BESI CIFT. (YAPRK.IS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of YAPRAK SUT VE BESI CIFT. (YAPRK.IS) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -2.56%

YAPRAK SUT VE BESI CIFT. (YAPRK.IS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 10.99%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest YAPRAK SUT VE BESI CIFT. (YAPRK.IS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for YAPRAK SUT VE BESI CIFT. (YAPRK.IS)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

YAPRAK SUT VE BESI CIFT. (YAPRK.IS) predictions by visitors

YAPRAK SUT VE BESI CIFT. (YAPRK.IS) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.