Maximum and minimum WCM BET.GRD.AG O.N. short-term price forecast for Nov,Dec,Jan 2024

WCM BET.GRD.AG  O.N. stock short term price prediction: Nov,Dec,Jan 2024|WCMK.DU: 1.99
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -53.34% Loss -2.03% Sell

Downtrend:-53.34%

Loss:-2.03%
1.90 1.69 1.90
1.69
10 Days Neutral Neutral 10.88% Neutral -0.63% Neutral

Neutral:10.88%

Neutral:-0.63%
1.92 1.70 1.92
1.70
30 Days Neutral Neutral 12.92% Neutral 3.76% Neutral

Neutral:12.92%

Neutral:3.76%
2.10 1.61 2.10
1.61

WCM BET.GRD.AG O.N. (WCMK.DU) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 19 Oct 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 53.34% probability. Moreover, the probability that WCM BET.GRD.AG O.N. (WCMK.DU) price has no a definite trend is 46.66% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, WCM BET.GRD.AG O.N. (WCMK.DU) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, WCM BET.GRD.AG O.N. (WCMK.DU) price will reach 1.83 and 1.69 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day WCM BET.GRD.AG O.N. (WCMK.DU) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 24, 2023 if the real price is between 1.92 and 1.61

There will be a downward trend and -2.03% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1.69. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in WCM BET.GRD.AG O.N. (WCMK.DU), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the WCM BET.GRD.AG O.N. (WCMK.DU) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of WCM BET.GRD.AG O.N. (WCMK.DU) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -53.34%

WCM BET.GRD.AG O.N. (WCMK.DU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Loss -2.03%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest WCM BET.GRD.AG O.N. (WCMK.DU) stock prices in the next 5 days

WCM BET.GRD.AG O.N. (WCMK.DU) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 19 Oct 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 10.88% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that WCM BET.GRD.AG O.N. (WCMK.DU) price has no a definite trend is 89.12% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, WCM BET.GRD.AG O.N. (WCMK.DU) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, WCM BET.GRD.AG O.N. (WCMK.DU) price will reach 1.85 and 1.70 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day WCM BET.GRD.AG O.N. (WCMK.DU) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 29, 2023 if the real price is between 1.94 and 1.62

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.63% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1.70. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in WCM BET.GRD.AG O.N. (WCMK.DU), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the WCM BET.GRD.AG O.N. (WCMK.DU) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of WCM BET.GRD.AG O.N. (WCMK.DU) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 10.88%

WCM BET.GRD.AG O.N. (WCMK.DU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -0.63%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest WCM BET.GRD.AG O.N. (WCMK.DU) stock prices in the next 10 days

WCM BET.GRD.AG O.N. (WCMK.DU) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 19 Oct 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 12.92% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that WCM BET.GRD.AG O.N. (WCMK.DU) price has no a definite trend is 87.08% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, WCM BET.GRD.AG O.N. (WCMK.DU) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, WCM BET.GRD.AG O.N. (WCMK.DU) price will reach 2.02 and 1.61 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day WCM BET.GRD.AG O.N. (WCMK.DU) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 18, 2023 if the real price is between 2.12 and 1.53

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.76% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 2.02. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in WCM BET.GRD.AG O.N. (WCMK.DU), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the WCM BET.GRD.AG O.N. (WCMK.DU) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of WCM BET.GRD.AG O.N. (WCMK.DU) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 12.92%

WCM BET.GRD.AG O.N. (WCMK.DU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 3.76%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest WCM BET.GRD.AG O.N. (WCMK.DU) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for WCM BET.GRD.AG O.N. (WCMK.DU)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

WCM BET.GRD.AG O.N. (WCMK.DU) predictions by visitors

WCM BET.GRD.AG O.N. (WCMK.DU) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.