Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral 12.01% Profit 5.06% Neutral

Neutral:12.01%

Profit:5.06%
0.125 0.083 0.125
0.083
10 Days Neutral Neutral -8.69% Profit 7.77% Neutral

Neutral:-8.69%

Profit:7.77%
0.127 0.084 0.127
0.084
30 Days Sell Downtrend -15.04% Loss -16.86% Sell

Downtrend:-15.04%

Loss:-16.86%
0.127 0.062 0.127
0.062

VERGNET (ALVER.PA) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 13 May 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 12.01% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that VERGNET (ALVER.PA) price has no a definite trend is 87.99% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, VERGNET (ALVER.PA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, VERGNET (ALVER.PA) price will reach 0.098633359536181 and 0.086532610078886 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day VERGNET (ALVER.PA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 18, 2022 if the real price is between 0.10356502751299 and 0.082205979574941

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 5.06% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.098633359536181. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the VERGNET (ALVER.PA) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of VERGNET (ALVER.PA) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral 12.01%

VERGNET (ALVER.PA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 5.06%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest VERGNET (ALVER.PA) stock prices in the next 5 days

VERGNET (ALVER.PA) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 13 May 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 8.69% probability. Moreover, the probability that VERGNET (ALVER.PA) price has no a definite trend is 91.31% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, VERGNET (ALVER.PA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, VERGNET (ALVER.PA) price will reach 0.10022862143642 and 0.087387178222442 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day VERGNET (ALVER.PA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 23, 2022 if the real price is between 0.10524005250824 and 0.08301781931132

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 7.77% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.10022862143642. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the VERGNET (ALVER.PA) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of VERGNET (ALVER.PA) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -8.69%

VERGNET (ALVER.PA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 7.77%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest VERGNET (ALVER.PA) stock prices in the next 10 days

VERGNET (ALVER.PA) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 13 May 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 15.04% probability. Moreover, the probability that VERGNET (ALVER.PA) price has no a definite trend is 84.96% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, VERGNET (ALVER.PA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, VERGNET (ALVER.PA) price will reach 0.10043654612467 and 0.062275299960083 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day VERGNET (ALVER.PA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 12, 2022 if the real price is between 0.1054583734309 and 0.059161534962079

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -16.86% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.064936025171048. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the VERGNET (ALVER.PA) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of VERGNET (ALVER.PA) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -15.04%

VERGNET (ALVER.PA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -16.86%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest VERGNET (ALVER.PA) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for VERGNET (ALVER.PA)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

VERGNET (ALVER.PA) predictions by visitors

VERGNET (ALVER.PA) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.