Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -19.55% Loss -13.91% Sell

Downtrend:-19.55%

Loss:-13.91%
157.361 132.94 157.361
132.94
10 Days Neutral Neutral -8.04% Loss -13.82% Neutral

Neutral:-8.04%

Loss:-13.82%
163.517 126.932 163.517
126.932
30 Days Neutral Neutral 8.32% Loss -9.03% Neutral

Neutral:8.32%

Loss:-9.03%
170.661 127.252 170.661
127.252

ROSDORBANK (RDRB.ME) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 24 May 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 19.55% probability. Moreover, the probability that ROSDORBANK (RDRB.ME) price has no a definite trend is 80.45% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ROSDORBANK (RDRB.ME) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, ROSDORBANK (RDRB.ME) price will reach 157.36105155945 and 132.93953762054 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day ROSDORBANK (RDRB.ME) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 29, 2022 if the real price is between 165.22910413742 and 126.29256073952

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -13.91% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 132.93953762054. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the ROSDORBANK (RDRB.ME) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of ROSDORBANK (RDRB.ME) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -19.55%

ROSDORBANK (RDRB.ME) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -13.91%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ROSDORBANK (RDRB.ME) stock prices in the next 5 days

ROSDORBANK (RDRB.ME) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 24 May 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 8.04% probability. Moreover, the probability that ROSDORBANK (RDRB.ME) price has no a definite trend is 91.96% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ROSDORBANK (RDRB.ME) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, ROSDORBANK (RDRB.ME) price will reach 163.51656103134 and 126.9316037178 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day ROSDORBANK (RDRB.ME) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 03, 2022 if the real price is between 171.69238908291 and 120.58502353191

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -13.82% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 126.9316037178. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the ROSDORBANK (RDRB.ME) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of ROSDORBANK (RDRB.ME) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -8.04%

ROSDORBANK (RDRB.ME) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -13.82%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ROSDORBANK (RDRB.ME) stock prices in the next 10 days

ROSDORBANK (RDRB.ME) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 24 May 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 8.32% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that ROSDORBANK (RDRB.ME) price has no a definite trend is 91.68% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ROSDORBANK (RDRB.ME) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, ROSDORBANK (RDRB.ME) price will reach 170.66140851974 and 127.25229549408 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day ROSDORBANK (RDRB.ME) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 23, 2022 if the real price is between 179.19447894573 and 120.88968071938

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -9.03% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 127.25229549408. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the ROSDORBANK (RDRB.ME) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of ROSDORBANK (RDRB.ME) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 8.32%

ROSDORBANK (RDRB.ME) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Loss -9.03%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ROSDORBANK (RDRB.ME) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for ROSDORBANK (RDRB.ME)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

ROSDORBANK (RDRB.ME) predictions by visitors

ROSDORBANK (RDRB.ME) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.