Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Uptrend 19.91% Neutral 0.45% Neutral

Uptrend:19.91%

Neutral:0.45%
3.927 3.524 3.927
3.524
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -23.91% Neutral 1.53% Neutral

Downtrend:-23.91%

Neutral:1.53%
3.905 3.585 3.905
3.585
30 Days Neutral Neutral -5.25% Neutral -0.53% Neutral

Neutral:-5.25%

Neutral:-0.53%
4.216 3.207 4.216
3.207

Turners Automotive Group Ltd Or (TRA.NZ) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 30 Jun 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 19.91% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Turners Automotive Group Ltd Or (TRA.NZ) price has no a definite trend is 80.09% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Turners Automotive Group Ltd Or (TRA.NZ) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Turners Automotive Group Ltd Or (TRA.NZ) price will reach 3.8957082695163 and 3.6010976357494 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Turners Automotive Group Ltd Or (TRA.NZ) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 05, 2022 if the real price is between 4.0904936829921 and 3.421042753962

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.45% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 3.8957082695163. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Turners Automotive Group Ltd Or (TRA.NZ) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Turners Automotive Group Ltd Or (TRA.NZ) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral 19.91%

Turners Automotive Group Ltd Or (TRA.NZ) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 0.45%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Turners Automotive Group Ltd Or (TRA.NZ) stock prices in the next 5 days

Turners Automotive Group Ltd Or (TRA.NZ) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 30 Jun 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 23.91% probability. Moreover, the probability that Turners Automotive Group Ltd Or (TRA.NZ) price has no a definite trend is 76.09% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Turners Automotive Group Ltd Or (TRA.NZ) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Turners Automotive Group Ltd Or (TRA.NZ) price will reach 3.8736768165659 and 3.6636106512983 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Turners Automotive Group Ltd Or (TRA.NZ) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 10, 2022 if the real price is between 4.0673606573942 and 3.4804301187334

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.53% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 3.8736768165659. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Turners Automotive Group Ltd Or (TRA.NZ) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Turners Automotive Group Ltd Or (TRA.NZ) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -23.91%

Turners Automotive Group Ltd Or (TRA.NZ) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 1.53%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Turners Automotive Group Ltd Or (TRA.NZ) stock prices in the next 10 days

Turners Automotive Group Ltd Or (TRA.NZ) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 30 Jun 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 5.25% probability. Moreover, the probability that Turners Automotive Group Ltd Or (TRA.NZ) price has no a definite trend is 94.75% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Turners Automotive Group Ltd Or (TRA.NZ) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Turners Automotive Group Ltd Or (TRA.NZ) price will reach 4.1827574326361 and 3.207267590873 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Turners Automotive Group Ltd Or (TRA.NZ) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 30, 2022 if the real price is between 4.3918953042679 and 3.0469042113293

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.53% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 3.277371732009. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Turners Automotive Group Ltd Or (TRA.NZ) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Turners Automotive Group Ltd Or (TRA.NZ) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -5.25%

Turners Automotive Group Ltd Or (TRA.NZ) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral -0.53%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Turners Automotive Group Ltd Or (TRA.NZ) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Turners Automotive Group Ltd Or (TRA.NZ)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Turners Automotive Group Ltd Or (TRA.NZ) predictions by visitors

Turners Automotive Group Ltd Or (TRA.NZ) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.