Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Uptrend 57.59% Neutral 4.39% Neutral

Uptrend:57.59%

Neutral:4.39%
0.0119 0.0109 0.0119
0.0109
10 Days Neutral Neutral 3.68% Neutral 3.75% Neutral

Neutral:3.68%

Neutral:3.75%
0.0118 0.0109 0.0118
0.0109
30 Days Neutral Neutral -2.84% Profit 10.46% Neutral

Neutral:-2.84%

Profit:10.46%
0.0131 0.0103 0.0131
0.0103

TGC-1 PJSC (TGKA.ME) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 16 Sep 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 57.59% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that TGC-1 PJSC (TGKA.ME) price has no a definite trend is 42.41% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, TGC-1 PJSC (TGKA.ME) price is expected to rise in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, TGC-1 PJSC (TGKA.ME) price will reach 0.011655956360222 and 0.011011325762329 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day TGC-1 PJSC (TGKA.ME) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 21, 2021 if the real price is between 0.012238754178233 and 0.010460759474212

There will be an upward trend and 4.39% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.011655956360222. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the TGC-1 PJSC (TGKA.ME) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of TGC-1 PJSC (TGKA.ME) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Uptrend 57.59%

TGC-1 PJSC (TGKA.ME) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 4.39%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest TGC-1 PJSC (TGKA.ME) stock prices in the next 5 days

TGC-1 PJSC (TGKA.ME) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 16 Sep 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 3.68% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that TGC-1 PJSC (TGKA.ME) price has no a definite trend is 96.32% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, TGC-1 PJSC (TGKA.ME) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, TGC-1 PJSC (TGKA.ME) price will reach 0.011620582114664 and 0.010974900964804 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day TGC-1 PJSC (TGKA.ME) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 26, 2021 if the real price is between 0.012201611220397 and 0.010426155916564

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.75% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.011620582114664. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the TGC-1 PJSC (TGKA.ME) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of TGC-1 PJSC (TGKA.ME) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 3.68%

TGC-1 PJSC (TGKA.ME) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 3.75%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest TGC-1 PJSC (TGKA.ME) stock prices in the next 10 days

TGC-1 PJSC (TGKA.ME) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 16 Sep 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 2.84% probability. Moreover, the probability that TGC-1 PJSC (TGKA.ME) price has no a definite trend is 97.16% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, TGC-1 PJSC (TGKA.ME) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, TGC-1 PJSC (TGKA.ME) price will reach 0.012906967364127 and 0.010348381433442 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day TGC-1 PJSC (TGKA.ME) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 16, 2021 if the real price is between 0.013552315732333 and 0.0098309623617694

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 10.46% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.012906967364127. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the TGC-1 PJSC (TGKA.ME) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of TGC-1 PJSC (TGKA.ME) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -2.84%

TGC-1 PJSC (TGKA.ME) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 10.46%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest TGC-1 PJSC (TGKA.ME) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for TGC-1 PJSC (TGKA.ME)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

TGC-1 PJSC (TGKA.ME) predictions by visitors

TGC-1 PJSC (TGKA.ME) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.