Maximum and minimum Stendrren Fastigheter AB short-term price forecast for Mar,Apr,May 2024

Stendrren Fastigheter AB stock short term price prediction: Mar,Apr,May 2024|STEF-B.ST: 300.58
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -15.02% Neutral -0.33% Neutral

Downtrend:-15.02%

Neutral:-0.33%
192.61 174.65 192.61
174.65
10 Days Sell Downtrend -45.43% Loss -2.77% Sell

Downtrend:-45.43%

Loss:-2.77%
189.52 173.25 189.52
173.25
30 Days Neutral Neutral -6.59% Neutral 3.56% Neutral

Neutral:-6.59%

Neutral:3.56%
206.27 168.25 206.27
168.25

Stendrren Fastigheter AB (STEF-B.ST) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 22 Feb 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 15.02% probability. Moreover, the probability that Stendrren Fastigheter AB (STEF-B.ST) price has no a definite trend is 84.98% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Stendrren Fastigheter AB (STEF-B.ST) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Stendrren Fastigheter AB (STEF-B.ST) price will reach 192.61 and 176.37 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Stendrren Fastigheter AB (STEF-B.ST) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 27, 2024 if the real price is between 202.25 and 167.55

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.33% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 176.37. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Stendrren Fastigheter AB (STEF-B.ST), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Stendrren Fastigheter AB (STEF-B.ST) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Stendrren Fastigheter AB (STEF-B.ST) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -15.02%

Stendrren Fastigheter AB (STEF-B.ST) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -0.33%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Stendrren Fastigheter AB (STEF-B.ST) stock prices in the next 5 days

Stendrren Fastigheter AB (STEF-B.ST) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 22 Feb 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 45.43% probability. Moreover, the probability that Stendrren Fastigheter AB (STEF-B.ST) price has no a definite trend is 54.57% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Stendrren Fastigheter AB (STEF-B.ST) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Stendrren Fastigheter AB (STEF-B.ST) price will reach 189.52 and 174.96 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Stendrren Fastigheter AB (STEF-B.ST) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 03, 2024 if the real price is between 199.00 and 166.21

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -2.77% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 174.96. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Stendrren Fastigheter AB (STEF-B.ST), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Stendrren Fastigheter AB (STEF-B.ST) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Stendrren Fastigheter AB (STEF-B.ST) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -45.43%

Stendrren Fastigheter AB (STEF-B.ST) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -2.77%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Stendrren Fastigheter AB (STEF-B.ST) stock prices in the next 10 days

Stendrren Fastigheter AB (STEF-B.ST) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 22 Feb 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 6.59% probability. Moreover, the probability that Stendrren Fastigheter AB (STEF-B.ST) price has no a definite trend is 93.41% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Stendrren Fastigheter AB (STEF-B.ST) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Stendrren Fastigheter AB (STEF-B.ST) price will reach 206.27 and 168.25 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Stendrren Fastigheter AB (STEF-B.ST) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 23, 2024 if the real price is between 216.58 and 159.84

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.56% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 206.27. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Stendrren Fastigheter AB (STEF-B.ST), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Stendrren Fastigheter AB (STEF-B.ST) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Stendrren Fastigheter AB (STEF-B.ST) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -6.59%

Stendrren Fastigheter AB (STEF-B.ST) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 3.56%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Stendrren Fastigheter AB (STEF-B.ST) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Stendrren Fastigheter AB (STEF-B.ST)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Stendrren Fastigheter AB (STEF-B.ST) predictions by visitors

Stendrren Fastigheter AB (STEF-B.ST) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.