Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -49.04% Neutral -0.66% Neutral

Downtrend:-49.04%

Neutral:-0.66%
0.098 0.088 0.098
0.088
10 Days Sell Downtrend -20.02% Loss -5.07% Sell

Downtrend:-20.02%

Loss:-5.07%
0.097 0.085 0.097
0.085
30 Days Neutral Neutral 10.41% Profit 15.23% Neutral

Neutral:10.41%

Profit:15.23%
0.117 0.084 0.117
0.084

Stellar (XLM-USD) price prediction for the next 5 days on 23 Jan 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 49.04% probability. Moreover, the probability that Stellar (XLM-USD) price has no a definite trend is 50.96% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Stellar (XLM-USD) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Stellar (XLM-USD) price will reach 0.096586291736055 and 0.091749206367327 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Stellar (XLM-USD) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 28, 2023 if the real price is between 0.10141560632286 and 0.087161746048961

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.66% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.091749206367327. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Stellar (XLM-USD) prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Stellar (XLM-USD) for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -49.04%

Stellar (XLM-USD) profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -0.66%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Stellar (XLM-USD) prices in the next 5 days

Stellar (XLM-USD) price prediction for the next 10 days on 23 Jan 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 20.02% probability. Moreover, the probability that Stellar (XLM-USD) price has no a definite trend is 79.98% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Stellar (XLM-USD) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Stellar (XLM-USD) price will reach 0.096232579023767 and 0.087929965486963 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Stellar (XLM-USD) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 02, 2023 if the real price is between 0.10104420797496 and 0.083533467212615

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -5.07% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.087929965486963. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Stellar (XLM-USD) prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Stellar (XLM-USD) for the next 10 days

Neutral -20.02%

Stellar (XLM-USD) profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Loss -5.07%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Stellar (XLM-USD) prices in the next 10 days

Stellar (XLM-USD) price prediction for the next 30 days on 23 Jan 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 10.41% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Stellar (XLM-USD) price has no a definite trend is 89.59% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Stellar (XLM-USD) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Stellar (XLM-USD) price will reach 0.11604165997552 and 0.084051811412926 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Stellar (XLM-USD) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 22, 2023 if the real price is between 0.1218437429743 and 0.07984922084228

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 15.23% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.11604165997552. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Stellar (XLM-USD) prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Stellar (XLM-USD) for the next 30 days

Neutral 10.41%

Stellar (XLM-USD) profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 15.23%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Stellar (XLM-USD) prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Stellar (XLM-USD)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Stellar (XLM-USD) predictions by visitors

Stellar (XLM-USD) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.