Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -61.4% Neutral 2.83% Neutral

Downtrend:-61.4%

Neutral:2.83%
9.943 9.33 9.943
9.33
10 Days Neutral Neutral -8.8% Neutral 4.26% Neutral

Neutral:-8.8%

Neutral:4.26%
10.115 9.296 10.115
9.296
30 Days Neutral Uptrend 17.47% Neutral 9.01% Neutral

Uptrend:17.47%

Neutral:9.01%
10.693 9.177 10.693
9.177

SnowWorld N.V. Aandelen aan too (FN71.SG) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 13 May 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 61.4% probability. Moreover, the probability that SnowWorld N.V. Aandelen aan too (FN71.SG) price has no a definite trend is 38.6% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SnowWorld N.V. Aandelen aan too (FN71.SG) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, SnowWorld N.V. Aandelen aan too (FN71.SG) price will reach 9.735484014248 and 9.3301542119714 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day SnowWorld N.V. Aandelen aan too (FN71.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 18, 2022 if the real price is between 10.22225821496 and 8.8636465013729

Although, there will be a downward trend, 2.83% profit is observed. Moreover, the price will be around 9.735484014248. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the SnowWorld N.V. Aandelen aan too (FN71.SG) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of SnowWorld N.V. Aandelen aan too (FN71.SG) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -61.4%

SnowWorld N.V. Aandelen aan too (FN71.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 2.83%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SnowWorld N.V. Aandelen aan too (FN71.SG) stock prices in the next 5 days

SnowWorld N.V. Aandelen aan too (FN71.SG) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 13 May 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 8.8% probability. Moreover, the probability that SnowWorld N.V. Aandelen aan too (FN71.SG) price has no a definite trend is 91.2% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SnowWorld N.V. Aandelen aan too (FN71.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, SnowWorld N.V. Aandelen aan too (FN71.SG) price will reach 9.9041181836587 and 9.2960277837985 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day SnowWorld N.V. Aandelen aan too (FN71.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 23, 2022 if the real price is between 10.399324092842 and 8.8312263946086

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 4.26% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 9.9041181836587. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the SnowWorld N.V. Aandelen aan too (FN71.SG) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of SnowWorld N.V. Aandelen aan too (FN71.SG) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -8.8%

SnowWorld N.V. Aandelen aan too (FN71.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 4.26%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SnowWorld N.V. Aandelen aan too (FN71.SG) stock prices in the next 10 days

SnowWorld N.V. Aandelen aan too (FN71.SG) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 13 May 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 17.47% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that SnowWorld N.V. Aandelen aan too (FN71.SG) price has no a definite trend is 82.53% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SnowWorld N.V. Aandelen aan too (FN71.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, SnowWorld N.V. Aandelen aan too (FN71.SG) price will reach 10.470176553212 and 9.176994404306 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day SnowWorld N.V. Aandelen aan too (FN71.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 12, 2022 if the real price is between 10.993685380872 and 8.7181446840907

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 9.01% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 10.470176553212. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the SnowWorld N.V. Aandelen aan too (FN71.SG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of SnowWorld N.V. Aandelen aan too (FN71.SG) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 17.47%

SnowWorld N.V. Aandelen aan too (FN71.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 9.01%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SnowWorld N.V. Aandelen aan too (FN71.SG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for SnowWorld N.V. Aandelen aan too (FN71.SG)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

SnowWorld N.V. Aandelen aan too (FN71.SG) predictions by visitors

SnowWorld N.V. Aandelen aan too (FN71.SG) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.