Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -14.97% Loss -4.65% Neutral

Neutral:-14.97%

Loss:-4.65%
0.127 0.094 0.127
0.094
10 Days Sell Downtrend -44.17% Loss -5.94% Sell

Downtrend:-44.17%

Loss:-5.94%
0.128 0.092 0.128
0.092
30 Days Neutral Neutral -7.21% Profit 12.85% Neutral

Neutral:-7.21%

Profit:12.85%
0.156 0.088 0.156
0.088

ScPrime GBP (SCP-GBP) price prediction for the next 5 days on 19 Jan 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 14.97% probability. Moreover, the probability that ScPrime GBP (SCP-GBP) price has no a definite trend is 85.03% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ScPrime GBP (SCP-GBP) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, ScPrime GBP (SCP-GBP) price will reach 0.11026887203066 and 0.096889137144844 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day ScPrime GBP (SCP-GBP) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 24, 2023 if the real price is between 0.11578231563219 and 0.092044680287602

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -4.65% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.096889137144844. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the ScPrime GBP (SCP-GBP) prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of ScPrime GBP (SCP-GBP) for the next 5 days

Neutral -14.97%

ScPrime GBP (SCP-GBP) profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -4.65%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ScPrime GBP (SCP-GBP) prices in the next 5 days

ScPrime GBP (SCP-GBP) price prediction for the next 10 days on 19 Jan 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 44.17% probability. Moreover, the probability that ScPrime GBP (SCP-GBP) price has no a definite trend is 55.83% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ScPrime GBP (SCP-GBP) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, ScPrime GBP (SCP-GBP) price will reach 0.11105129647705 and 0.094737068228265 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day ScPrime GBP (SCP-GBP) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 29, 2023 if the real price is between 0.1166038613009 and 0.090000214816852

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -5.94% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.094737068228265. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the ScPrime GBP (SCP-GBP) prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of ScPrime GBP (SCP-GBP) for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -44.17%

ScPrime GBP (SCP-GBP) profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Loss -5.94%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ScPrime GBP (SCP-GBP) prices in the next 10 days

ScPrime GBP (SCP-GBP) price prediction for the next 30 days on 19 Jan 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 7.21% probability. Moreover, the probability that ScPrime GBP (SCP-GBP) price has no a definite trend is 92.79% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ScPrime GBP (SCP-GBP) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, ScPrime GBP (SCP-GBP) price will reach 0.13558658862484 and 0.087597623538909 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day ScPrime GBP (SCP-GBP) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 18, 2023 if the real price is between 0.14236591805608 and 0.083217742361963

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 12.85% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.13558658862484. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the ScPrime GBP (SCP-GBP) prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of ScPrime GBP (SCP-GBP) for the next 30 days

Neutral -7.21%

ScPrime GBP (SCP-GBP) profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 12.85%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ScPrime GBP (SCP-GBP) prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for ScPrime GBP (SCP-GBP)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

ScPrime GBP (SCP-GBP) predictions by visitors

ScPrime GBP (SCP-GBP) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.