Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -19.8% Neutral 4.6% Neutral

Downtrend:-19.8%

Neutral:4.6%
22.361 20.74 22.361
20.74
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -27.58% Neutral 2.09% Neutral

Downtrend:-27.58%

Neutral:2.09%
22.023 20.549 22.023
20.549
30 Days Neutral Neutral -1.43% Neutral 3.52% Neutral

Neutral:-1.43%

Neutral:3.52%
23.684 19.218 23.684
19.218

SCE Trust III Fixed/Floating Ra (SCE-PH) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 21 Sep 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 19.8% probability. Moreover, the probability that SCE Trust III Fixed/Floating Ra (SCE-PH) price has no a definite trend is 80.2% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SCE Trust III Fixed/Floating Ra (SCE-PH) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, SCE Trust III Fixed/Floating Ra (SCE-PH) price will reach 22.193123847806 and 20.998424300008 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day SCE Trust III Fixed/Floating Ra (SCE-PH) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 26, 2022 if the real price is between 23.302780040197 and 19.948503085007

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 4.6% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 22.193123847806. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the SCE Trust III Fixed/Floating Ra (SCE-PH) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of SCE Trust III Fixed/Floating Ra (SCE-PH) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -19.8%

SCE Trust III Fixed/Floating Ra (SCE-PH) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 4.6%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SCE Trust III Fixed/Floating Ra (SCE-PH) stock prices in the next 5 days

SCE Trust III Fixed/Floating Ra (SCE-PH) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 21 Sep 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 27.58% probability. Moreover, the probability that SCE Trust III Fixed/Floating Ra (SCE-PH) price has no a definite trend is 72.42% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SCE Trust III Fixed/Floating Ra (SCE-PH) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, SCE Trust III Fixed/Floating Ra (SCE-PH) price will reach 21.857017254374 and 20.804786419627 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day SCE Trust III Fixed/Floating Ra (SCE-PH) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 01, 2022 if the real price is between 22.949868117093 and 19.764547098646

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.09% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 21.857017254374. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the SCE Trust III Fixed/Floating Ra (SCE-PH) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of SCE Trust III Fixed/Floating Ra (SCE-PH) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -27.58%

SCE Trust III Fixed/Floating Ra (SCE-PH) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 2.09%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SCE Trust III Fixed/Floating Ra (SCE-PH) stock prices in the next 10 days

SCE Trust III Fixed/Floating Ra (SCE-PH) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 21 Sep 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 1.43% probability. Moreover, the probability that SCE Trust III Fixed/Floating Ra (SCE-PH) price has no a definite trend is 98.57% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SCE Trust III Fixed/Floating Ra (SCE-PH) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, SCE Trust III Fixed/Floating Ra (SCE-PH) price will reach 23.505532688023 and 19.218086008673 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day SCE Trust III Fixed/Floating Ra (SCE-PH) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 21, 2022 if the real price is between 24.680809322424 and 18.257181708239

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.52% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 23.505532688023. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the SCE Trust III Fixed/Floating Ra (SCE-PH) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of SCE Trust III Fixed/Floating Ra (SCE-PH) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -1.43%

SCE Trust III Fixed/Floating Ra (SCE-PH) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 3.52%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SCE Trust III Fixed/Floating Ra (SCE-PH) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for SCE Trust III Fixed/Floating Ra (SCE-PH)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

SCE Trust III Fixed/Floating Ra (SCE-PH) predictions by visitors

SCE Trust III Fixed/Floating Ra (SCE-PH) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.