Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -20.78% Loss -6.45% Sell

Downtrend:-20.78%

Loss:-6.45%
785.545 667.877 785.545
667.877
10 Days Sell Downtrend -27.08% Loss -8.4% Sell

Downtrend:-27.08%

Loss:-8.4%
794.666 644.73 794.666
644.73
30 Days Sell Downtrend -22.39% Loss -12.8% Sell

Downtrend:-22.39%

Loss:-12.8%
849.374 559.839 849.374
559.839

Saraswanti Anugerah Makmur Tbk. (SAMF.JK) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 29 Sep 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 20.78% probability. Moreover, the probability that Saraswanti Anugerah Makmur Tbk. (SAMF.JK) price has no a definite trend is 79.22% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Saraswanti Anugerah Makmur Tbk. (SAMF.JK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Saraswanti Anugerah Makmur Tbk. (SAMF.JK) price will reach 759.87343502045 and 672.42053437233 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Saraswanti Anugerah Makmur Tbk. (SAMF.JK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 04, 2021 if the real price is between 797.86710677147 and 638.79950765371

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -6.45% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 672.42053437233. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Saraswanti Anugerah Makmur Tbk. (SAMF.JK) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Saraswanti Anugerah Makmur Tbk. (SAMF.JK) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -20.78%

Saraswanti Anugerah Makmur Tbk. (SAMF.JK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -6.45%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Saraswanti Anugerah Makmur Tbk. (SAMF.JK) stock prices in the next 5 days

Saraswanti Anugerah Makmur Tbk. (SAMF.JK) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 29 Sep 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 27.08% probability. Moreover, the probability that Saraswanti Anugerah Makmur Tbk. (SAMF.JK) price has no a definite trend is 72.92% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Saraswanti Anugerah Makmur Tbk. (SAMF.JK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Saraswanti Anugerah Makmur Tbk. (SAMF.JK) price will reach 768.69669556618 and 649.11634349823 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Saraswanti Anugerah Makmur Tbk. (SAMF.JK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 09, 2021 if the real price is between 807.13153034449 and 616.66052632332

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -8.4% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 649.11634349823. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Saraswanti Anugerah Makmur Tbk. (SAMF.JK) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Saraswanti Anugerah Makmur Tbk. (SAMF.JK) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -27.08%

Saraswanti Anugerah Makmur Tbk. (SAMF.JK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -8.4%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Saraswanti Anugerah Makmur Tbk. (SAMF.JK) stock prices in the next 10 days

Saraswanti Anugerah Makmur Tbk. (SAMF.JK) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 29 Sep 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 22.39% probability. Moreover, the probability that Saraswanti Anugerah Makmur Tbk. (SAMF.JK) price has no a definite trend is 77.61% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Saraswanti Anugerah Makmur Tbk. (SAMF.JK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Saraswanti Anugerah Makmur Tbk. (SAMF.JK) price will reach 821.61634874344 and 559.83857274055 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Saraswanti Anugerah Makmur Tbk. (SAMF.JK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 29, 2021 if the real price is between 862.69716618061 and 531.84664410353

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -12.8% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 563.64699840546. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Saraswanti Anugerah Makmur Tbk. (SAMF.JK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Saraswanti Anugerah Makmur Tbk. (SAMF.JK) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -22.39%

Saraswanti Anugerah Makmur Tbk. (SAMF.JK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Loss -12.8%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Saraswanti Anugerah Makmur Tbk. (SAMF.JK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Saraswanti Anugerah Makmur Tbk. (SAMF.JK)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Saraswanti Anugerah Makmur Tbk. (SAMF.JK) predictions by visitors

Saraswanti Anugerah Makmur Tbk. (SAMF.JK) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.