Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -6.84% Neutral 1.4% Neutral

Neutral:-6.84%

Neutral:1.4%
5.152 4.849 5.152
4.849
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -22.94% Neutral -0.1% Neutral

Downtrend:-22.94%

Neutral:-0.1%
5.167 4.761 5.167
4.761
30 Days Neutral Neutral -8.04% Neutral 2.28% Neutral

Neutral:-8.04%

Neutral:2.28%
5.691 4.362 5.691
4.362

Sachem Capital Corp. (SACH) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 03 Sep 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 6.84% probability. Moreover, the probability that Sachem Capital Corp. (SACH) price has no a definite trend is 93.16% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Sachem Capital Corp. (SACH) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Sachem Capital Corp. (SACH) price will reach 5.1418358623479 and 4.9079087139471 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Sachem Capital Corp. (SACH) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 08, 2021 if the real price is between 5.3989276554652 and 4.6625132782497

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.4% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 5.1418358623479. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Sachem Capital Corp. (SACH) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Sachem Capital Corp. (SACH) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -6.84%

Sachem Capital Corp. (SACH) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 1.4%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Sachem Capital Corp. (SACH) stock prices in the next 5 days

Sachem Capital Corp. (SACH) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 03 Sep 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 22.94% probability. Moreover, the probability that Sachem Capital Corp. (SACH) price has no a definite trend is 77.06% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Sachem Capital Corp. (SACH) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Sachem Capital Corp. (SACH) price will reach 5.1564373351288 and 4.8186203358104 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Sachem Capital Corp. (SACH) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 13, 2021 if the real price is between 5.4142592018852 and 4.5776893190199

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.1% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 4.8186203358104. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Sachem Capital Corp. (SACH) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Sachem Capital Corp. (SACH) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -22.94%

Sachem Capital Corp. (SACH) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -0.1%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Sachem Capital Corp. (SACH) stock prices in the next 10 days

Sachem Capital Corp. (SACH) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 03 Sep 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 8.04% probability. Moreover, the probability that Sachem Capital Corp. (SACH) price has no a definite trend is 91.96% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Sachem Capital Corp. (SACH) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Sachem Capital Corp. (SACH) price will reach 5.6791341076901 and 4.361567323331 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Sachem Capital Corp. (SACH) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 03, 2021 if the real price is between 5.9630908130746 and 4.1434889571645

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.28% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 5.6791341076901. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Sachem Capital Corp. (SACH) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Sachem Capital Corp. (SACH) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -8.04%

Sachem Capital Corp. (SACH) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 2.28%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Sachem Capital Corp. (SACH) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Sachem Capital Corp. (SACH)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Sachem Capital Corp. (SACH) predictions by visitors

Sachem Capital Corp. (SACH) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.